Just Picked Up an 04 WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Just Picked Up an 04 WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by WRXDrummer When it vents all that pressure instead of recirculating it, then engine is still injecting the ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRXDrummer View Post
    When it vents all that pressure instead of recirculating it, then engine is still injecting the amount of fuel at the pressure it was at just before the BOV vented. This causes your engine to run very rich and it is no good.

You already have the K&N intake (like me), and I assure you the BPV is plenty loud.
    +1

If you want the sound with the stock BPV, get a short ram and do the silencer delete.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by ajd111 View Post
    If you want the sound with the stock BPV, get a short ram and do the silencer delete.
    If you get the short ram, it no longer uses the silencer at all. You can remove this if you want, but it makes no difference.

Quote Originally Posted by WRXDrummer View Post
    If you get the short ram, it no longer uses the silencer at all. You can remove this if you want, but it makes no difference.
    ya! what he said!

::forehead slap::
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

It's ok, I knew what you meant. It's still somewhat early in the day. Go drink a cup of coffee!

isnt there a mod you can do yourself with the airline to make it sound as if you have a BOV when you dont?
    Tyler - Aspen White 04' STI
    Blobeye Syndicate #40
    Stage 2 - 312HP ~ 339 lb ft. torque
    Live Gamertag - TMANN05
    NOTE: If you run a turbocharger beyond itís compressor efficiency range, it will turn into a flame thrower.

hey bump i wanna get a knowledgable response to the previous question asked by tmann05. My 05 wrx has the k&n typhoon intake and a turboxs type-h rfl bov on it. and yes, i know, ditch the bov. and i will be soon. the car has 20k miles on it and i dont feel like Fawking up the motor already. Also, the k&n intake is really making me mad, for such an expensive part, it fits poorly in the engine bay, atleast mine does, anyone else have an input on that?
    Blobeye syndicate #1969

:::05wrx::sr*s CBE::autospeed dp::k&ntyphoon::SPT heat shields::Protuned Cobb AP stg.II @16.5psi:::

TRYING TO GET A GROUP TOGETHER FOR PARKING AT CARLISLE PERFORMANCE AND STYLE 2008 PLEASE PM ME IF GOING!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12