I just got a new STI...Last year!:)

This is a discussion on I just got a new STI...Last year!:) within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My car actually just turned one year old and I love it just as much or even more then when ...

I just got a new STI...Last year!:)

My car actually just turned one year old and I love it just as much or even more then when I first drove it off the lot. My friend even says it still has that new car smell. I guess that means I've kept it in good condition. I really been into subarus for the longest time. Back when i first got my license i wanted to pick up an RS but i could never find any in the news papers and didn't think to look at dealerships. After many years of owning hondas and acuras, i finally got my dream car, the STI. I'll be one of the first to admit i didn't like the front end as much as the older generation subarus but the new style grew on me quickly and here i am. If you were wondering why it took me a year to start on the forum it would be because my cousin actually had a 04 WRX so any questions i had he could pretty much answer. Now that has moved back to charlston for his new station in the Navy, i'm all done with school (at least for a while), i look forward to getting to know you all at meets and on the site. Oh if you want to check out my pics, i just posted some on the "recent pics" thread in the "northwestern states" forum. Let me know what you think of my new carbon fiber canards.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the club!

That is quite a post - I hope you got a few breaths in while typing that out.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Hello and welcome to the club!

That is quite a post - I hope you got a few breaths in while typing that out.
    Thanks for the welcome. I thought it was kind of long too but i've seen some that are longer so then i didn't feel so bad.

Welcome to the club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING