Got a wrx and new to the site

This is a discussion on Got a wrx and new to the site within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey Everyone.. i have just purchased me a 2004 San Remo Red Subaru Impreza WRX... And had to join a ...

Got a wrx and new to the site

Hey Everyone.. i have just purchased me a 2004 San Remo Red Subaru Impreza WRX... And had to join a Forum like this here that has to do with wrx's.. I used to own a 1998 honda prelude.. and to tell you it is alot different driving this new car. i am a import enthusiast.. my car is all stock... and i would love anyone to help me out what can be the best little upgrades for the car.. let alone i just joined the turbo charged world.. well ill be on this site looking for alot tips and help. thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    hey welcome!

i as well went from a honda (99 civic ex) to the subie and its a huge upgrade!

enjoy it

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Welcome to the club!

Please no BOV.

Jebus Welcome to the club!

Please no BOV.
    haha thats funny that was going to be my first upgrade.. but i read more about it im just going to keep it stock the BOV that is... but one question. if i do a FMIC would i have to get a aftermarket BOV?

Quote Originally Posted by Philixxj View Post
    haha thats funny that was going to be my first upgrade.. but i read more about it im just going to keep it stock the BOV that is... but one question. if i do a FMIC would i have to get a aftermarket BOV?
    You don't need a FMIC, the stock TMIC is more than sufficient handling the air flow for the stock turbo.

Check out an Accessport from Cobb Tuning and get yourself an aftermarket downpipe. You'll be at what's called "stage II" Check out the map below.
    You can get a used version one AP for around $300 and a DP for around $200. Not bad increase in power for $500!

Stage II and loving it!

hello and welcome to the club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING