new to this forum. Looking for a warm welcome

This is a discussion on new to this forum. Looking for a warm welcome within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi everyone i am going by (wrxcomplex) but my name is mike. I am from Lafayette la. . I drive ...

new to this forum. Looking for a warm welcome

Hi everyone i am going by (wrxcomplex) but my name is mike. I am from Lafayette la. . I drive a 06 wrx TR current mods hare Cobb AP stage1 and a spt catback and intake. I loVe my car more than things that I should'nt. I plan on,or should I say my next step is a Cobb catless DP. Then a Cobb stage2 suspension package. Wheels are going to be a hard decision I'm leaning towards 17''x8.5'' any help with this would be great. Nice to be a part of this. Thanks for having me

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club Mike!

How's that?

Cobb builds (or has others build) some great stuff. I would look further on the stage 2 suspension setup as you could do better by picking and choosing from many other choices.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

welcome!!!!! search is key, you can find just about anything here.
    have good day
    wolf

Suspension ?

Thanks for the replies guys. About the suspension,could you guys make some suggestions. I am on a buget but would like to stay stay in the realm of a quality setup. Stock struts? Aftermarket struts? Swaybars? If I stay with a 17'' wheel how wide can I go without rolling fenders? How low of a drop can I go with and what will I have to do to correct toe in or out? Sorry about all the questions but I keep hearing so many diffrent opinions. Its like. I keep ending up back at square one. Thanks for the help!

Welcome to the club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Angry

Thanks rr1911. I wish my garage was as blessed as yours is. None the less I am a super proud subie owner and will never change!

Quote Originally Posted by wrxcomplex View Post
    Thanks for the replies guys. About the suspension,could you guys make some suggestions. I am on a buget but would like to stay stay in the realm of a quality setup. Stock struts? Aftermarket struts? Swaybars? If I stay with a 17'' wheel how wide can I go without rolling fenders? How low of a drop can I go with and what will I have to do to correct toe in or out? Sorry about all the questions but I keep hearing so many diffrent opinions. Its like. I keep ending up back at square one. Thanks for the help!
    Eibach makes a very affordable set of lowering springs. It gets that nose down where it needs to be for street. Don't lower the car if you are going off road. The 06' has good swaybars from factory already.
    Visit TIRERACK.COM for wheels, they have a good selection for scoobies.