4Runner for WRX?

This is a discussion on 4Runner for WRX? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Currently I have a 1997 Toyota 4Runner and have been looking to buy a WRX. Basically I wanted something faster ...

4Runner for WRX?

Currently I have a 1997 Toyota 4Runner and have been looking to buy a WRX. Basically I wanted something faster that looked good, like the WRX. Is this even worth it to sell my 4Runner and buy the WRX?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Well it IS faster.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

They are completely different vehicles. The WRX will perform and handle better, the truck will have more cargo space. Decide what you want and do it.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Well I think i am going to be moving somewhere near san luis obispo, california and i am just thinking which would be better for the attractions around that area.

I think the 4runner is better suited for the dunes.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by tom'sti View Post
    I think the 4runner is better suited for the dunes.
    + 1
    Welcome to the club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING