Ohio Rex

This is a discussion on Ohio Rex within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; new to the forum and wondering who all is from the columbus area??? and what year is your wrx and ...

Ohio Rex

new to the forum and wondering who all is from the columbus area??? and what year is your wrx and your mods

----------------------------------------------
    2004 silver wrx

mods vf39, custom hks tbe, custom tune, sti tmic, modded stock injectors, 255 walb, megan up, tial 38mm external wastegate

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Gdubswrx View Post
    new to the forum and wondering who all is from the columbus area??? and what year is your wrx and your mods
    I'm not from the columbus area but welcome to the club!!!!
    Black 03 Impreza WRX (Fully Rebuilt Motor 15,xxx Miles )
    Stromung Cat Back Exhaust
    Upper Front Tower Brace
    Stage 1

thanks man! hows your rex runnin with the tune and cat back

2004 silver wrx

mods vf39, custom hks tbe, custom tune, sti tmic, modded stock injectors, 255 walb, megan up, tial 38mm external wastegate

I lived in the columbus area last summer and will be back this summer. I have been at cobb 2 for about 30k miles and loving it.
    Cobb Stage 2

The map is running pretty well right now.. I try and datalog pretty often. I love my catback.. it has a nice deep tone too it!! I won't be staying stage1 for too much longer.. I have a downpipe on the way!!! Anyways, how do you like your vf39 swapped subie? I bet it pulls like hell!!!
    Upper Front Tower Brace
    Stage 1

very noice roo! gettin my sig stuff installed tommorrow, been driving my rex with a dead turbo for 4 months now... slow as all get out ive only experienced driving stock. cant wait to feel the power stage 2 must feel nice huh

2004 silver wrx

ssnataku thats what ive heard about the tbe! sounds like a v8 but gettin my vf39 put in tommorow cant wait.. of course ill have to break everyting in for like 300 miles though

2004 silver wrx

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    i live in wooster.

where are you going for your tune?
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Quote Originally Posted by Gdubswrx View Post
    ssnataku thats what ive heard about the tbe! sounds like a v8 but gettin my vf39 put in tommorow cant wait.. of course ill have to break everyting in for like 300 miles though
    I can't wait myself.. I'm finally going stage 2 lol. I also know how it can be driving around on a dead stock turbo!! Thats awesome your getting everything installed tomorrow!!! Thats gonna be a huge change lol.. Good luck with the install!!!
    Upper Front Tower Brace
    Stage 1

thanks mang!! yeah rex is so slow with no turbo.. but you too good luck with stage 2, you should be very satisfied

2004 silver wrx

sonicwagon one of my buddies connections is doin a custom tune for me, hopefully it will turn out good.....

2004 silver wrx