From Mitsubishi to Subaru... MAYBE... - Page 4
Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on From Mitsubishi to Subaru... MAYBE... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ^^Pretty much. I wouldn't say that our aftermarket base is any bigger than theirs though. OP: Don't take that we ...

Registered User RealDealTarheel's Avatar
    ^^Pretty much. I wouldn't say that our aftermarket base is any bigger than theirs though.

OP: Don't take that we aren't bashing the Evo as a bow to it's superiority. If I had wanted an Evo, I'd have gotten one. The Evo guys I talk to all say that it's just a matter of preference between the two. Yeah, there's **** head owners out there that will bash the other in attempt to inflate their ***** size, but at the end of the day it's simply a preference. You sound like you already have your mind made up what your preference is, please just go buy a car and quit wasting time.
    2005 Smog Silver STi

Illegally Hard Parked.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel View Post
    OP: Don't take that we aren't bashing the Evo as a bow to it's superiority.
    I am.... this is a WRX site LOL

What did you say LSD, your car is better looking than any suby you have seen around? Well you need to get out a bit more homes!

**__The Hawk-Eye Alliance__**
    Member #0135

Quote Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel View Post
    ^^Sure you can, just get a built motor for your STi, or get a shep(?) tranny for your Evo.
    $$$$

at 400whp most Evo owners won't even think about building their blocks, but not so much on the ej257 (at least according to the internet)

but yea in an ideal world, ur suggested combo is very, well, sexy.

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Close this stupid thread allready

stop making fun of his car guys, it could be much worse. there is nothing wrong with his car.....
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.