Finally....Picts of the new WRX
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Finally....Picts of the new WRX within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Here are the picts of my '08 WRX....I thought I would include a couple next to a '06-07' WRX that ...

Smile Finally....Picts of the new WRX

Here are the picts of my '08 WRX....I thought I would include a couple next to a '06-07' WRX that was parked in the garage today......I went a little artsy with the last one. I was going to wait until the new grill was in but it will take a while so I will post them latter.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 016.jpg   011.jpg   006.jpg   003.jpg   005.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice ride meng
    member of teh sex... i mean bugeye mafia (#92)

she looks good man
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Ooh nice a white one, what kinda rims you going to get for your car?
    black 08 wrx sedan

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Token` View Post
    Ooh nice a white one, what kinda rims you going to get for your car?
    Yep..I think white and black (or the grey that is close to black) are the best color for the new ones....although the one blue sedan with the premium package I have seen looked pretty good.

As for the wheels...I may wait until I put the shorter springs in..I think it needs to be about 1/2 inch lower. There is another member here who has put 18x8s on a 5 door and it took it with no changes. I am not sure if the same would go if it were lower. So either 17x8s or 18x8s, keep the silver but with a 5 spoke pattern of some sort. Not sure what type yet...As an aside, have you looked at the wheels on the Outback Sport? They are the same size as the WRX and IMHO, look better....also, those things have slightly flaired fenders (have to see them in person to really see) that I think they should have put on the WRX. Really not much different between those and the 5 door WRX..It took me a few mins to figure out that it was an outback instead of a 5 door. Not sure why they did not throw those fenders on the WRX.

eww. ugly.. o8 model. not to offence no one here. i think the older model luks way better below 07.

Quote Originally Posted by ranjha83 View Post
    eww. ugly.. o8 model. not to offence no one here. i think the older model luks way better below 07.

hum... i think you DO offence people... sorry if you didnt realise it...
    2008 Subaru Impreza WRX 5Doors -5MT - WR Blue Mica - STOCK -

1998.5 Ford Contour SVT - Toreador Red/Midnight Blue - #5912/6535 - MODDED -

http://svt3rivieres.monchar.com/

Nice ride! White looks sexy.

Quote Originally Posted by ranjha83 View Post

Can we just start a "I hate the '08 WRX cuz i luks stoopid!!1111LOLROFLMA" thread so people can go there when they have something unoriginal to say about the car?

Everyone that is not a subaru afficionado that I ask, thinks that my 08 Dark Gray WRX sedan looks MUCH better than the older models. I've heard, "BMW with a hood scoop" which is fine by me.

I'm older, have two car seats in the back, so when I pump it up to 300Hp, without changing the outside at all, (except some Anthracite 18s maybe ?) I'll have the ultimate sleeper...
    Last edited by MurphysLaww; 02-19-2008 at 05:54 PM.

every year people complain about the new look of the WRX... just look at it this way, the next model can only look worse, right?

Nice ride by the way!! I'm looking into 08 5 door wrx wrb right now...

I Support ClubWRX
    welcome, nice lookin ride man

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

congrats! cant wait to pull up to one of these at a light
    00 Black Honda Civic Si Stolen RIP
    04 Blue Subaru Impreza WRX

kill thieves:

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.