Hey Folks New '08 WRX owner here
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hey Folks New '08 WRX owner here within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey everyone just wanted to say hi. Anyway i'm from Radford, Va and just got an 08 WRX sedan and ...

Hey Folks New '08 WRX owner here

hey everyone just wanted to say hi. Anyway i'm from Radford, Va and just got an 08 WRX sedan and i gotta say i love the damn thing. anyway if anyone can suggest some good places for interior parts and anything else that comes to mind that would be great.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome to the forum, post some pics of your ride!
    Custom Aem Short Ram Intake
    Greddy SP2 Catback
    Comptech Short Shifter
    Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood
    OEM Fog Lights
    Black OEM Grille

Quote Originally Posted by Slacon View Post
    hey everyone just wanted to say hi. Anyway i'm from Radford, Va and just got an 08 WRX sedan and i gotta say i love the damn thing. anyway if anyone can suggest some good places for interior parts and anything else that comes to mind that would be great.
    ditto

First pic

Its been nasty weather for the last couple of days and raining but here's a photo of my car, i'll post more once i wash and wax and what not. One day i might even set the date on my digital camera too lol.

One day i might even set the date on my digital camera too lol.
    Nice ride. I dig the mesh grill.

'08 parts and isht

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by Grasmonky3 View Post
    Nice ride. I dig the mesh grill.

'08 parts and isht
    hey i'd love to take the credit but subie deserves it, the mesh grill is all them. anyway this car keeps impresing me. although i am coming from driving a 94 ranger for the last 13 years. i gotta say though while i plan to be active here i hope everyone is cool with a car idiot. cause i know jack. i know enough about cars and performace tuning to break things so any advice people can give is much appreciated. thanks again though and i hope to do some pretty nice things with this imprezza. i haven't named it yet but thats definately going to influence the decor of the car as it were. any suggestions would be great later.

hello and welcome to the club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

hey i'd love to take the credit but subie deserves it, the mesh grill is all them. anyway this car keeps impresing me. although i am coming from driving a 94 ranger for the last 13 years. i gotta say though while i plan to be active here i hope everyone is cool with a car idiot. cause i know jack. i know enough about cars and performace tuning to break things so any advice people can give is much appreciated. thanks again though and i hope to do some pretty nice things with this imprezza. i haven't named it yet but thats definately going to influence the decor of the car as it were. any suggestions would be great later.
    You sound like me posting under a different name only replace "94 Ranger" with "95 Buick LeSabre" and "13 years" with "7.5 years".

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    welcome to the club!

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Registered User hairlesswookiee's Avatar
    congrats on the purchase!!! i am in the same situation you are in. the guys and gals on the forum are great. they are helpful and informative so dont be afraid to ask anything.... the only dumb question is the one that isn't asked!!

~~unless you ask me for money or to drive my car.
    “Happy are those who dream dreams and are ready to pay the price to make them come true.”
    http://www.myspace.com/ezcompane
    "The system requirements said Windows 95 or better... So I bought a Mac."
    My List of Toys: Samsung 50" DLP, 360 Elite, PS3 250GB, Blackbook (2.2,4gb,200gb 7200rpm), 8gb Iphone, 60gb Ipod.
    PSN & Live: ezcompane

vlenhoff
    Nice Nice Nice!

Welcome to da club.

Just ordered my first part for the WRX. I got the rally armor urethane mudflaps. not necessarily my first choice for my first part but still an important one. I can't wait to see them on the car but either way just thought I would share lol .

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.