New member with alot of questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New member with alot of questions within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Congrats on the car, If it was me i would probably just go with an almost stock setup on the ...

Congrats on the car,
    If it was me i would probably just go with an almost stock setup on the intake short rams will give you lots of hot air that you dont need.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by BUGEYED7 View Post
    Congrats on the car,
    If it was me i would probably just go with an almost stock setup on the intake short rams will give you lots of hot air that you dont need.
    thanks bro, im gonna try to get the stock intake from the previous seller i not i gotta buy one

Grats on the ride.

I'm in the debate over the short RAM or CAI myself seeing as the biggest problem with CAI is sucking water into your engine. With my company car coming soon the suby will not be my DD so I wont have to worry bout driving it in the rain.

As for the BOV to BPV install. Its not to bad you have acouple extra lines to run and probably a T connector or 2 (i havent done it i just left on my stock) another is issue i was just thinking about is if you bought the car with the intake installed. getting the line to the intake pre MAFS could be a bit of an issue so id recommended doing both your Short ram and BPV at the same time. as for the COBB AP mapes are based off what stage of modds your at. So the map sould tell you what has been moded to the car. Diffrent ECU programers have some variation in what requires a stage 1 over stage 2 and stage 3... check out cobbs site www.cobbtuning.com

The cobb is super easy to use kinda quick idea check out this vid
    http://www.rallysportdirect.com/shop...rt-p-3507.html
    Blobeye Syndicate #614

Mods: TurboXS TBE, Defi gauges, ACT HD 6-puck clutch and Steetlight fly
    Pro tune from Matt at 555motorsports
    http://555motorsports.net/

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathrin View Post
    Grats on the ride.

I'm in the debate over the short RAM or CAI myself seeing as the biggest problem with CAI is sucking water into your engine. With my company car coming soon the suby will not be my DD so I wont have to worry bout driving it in the rain.

As for the BOV to BPV install. Its not to bad you have acouple extra lines to run and probably a T connector or 2 (i havent done it i just left on my stock) another is issue i was just thinking about is if you bought the car with the intake installed. getting the line to the intake pre MAFS could be a bit of an issue so id recommended doing both your Short ram and BPV at the same time. as for the COBB AP mapes are based off what stage of modds your at. So the map sould tell you what has been moded to the car. Diffrent ECU programers have some variation in what requires a stage 1 over stage 2 and stage 3... check out cobbs site www.cobbtuning.com
    ]

If you want a CAI switch from MAF to MAP. If you keep the MAF Cold air is just going to make tuning harder
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12