New Guy Here

This is a discussion on New Guy Here within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hi all my name is Nick and a week ago today i purchased my first subaru! its a silver 2006 ...

New Guy Here

Hi all my name is Nick and a week ago today i purchased my first subaru! its a silver 2006 wrx and i love it!

a little about me:

im 22 years old and i work in the oilfield, contracted by Halliburton doing preventive maintenance on their equipment. i live in fort worth, tx. i get paid very well and i am planning on putting a lot of time and money into my car. im quite OCD when it comes to my cars ( previous cars were a 99 transam WS6, 03 Tiburon GT V6, fully built 85 6.0L IROC Camaro... the list goes on and on...) an example would be that every car i own, I keep a binder of EVERYTHING. reciepts, oil changes, fluid checks at fill-ups along with mileage and what my fuel economy was in between, repairs, modifications (with step by step instructions of what i did, along with pictures, and before/after dyno sheets) and not to mention all the money i spend having it washed and waxed ALL THE TIME...

my car is in absolutely mint condition with only 20,000 miles on the clock with an in-service date of 12/31/2005 (im the second owner) and i plan to keep the mileage down and keep it in absolutely showroom condition, while modifying it with all the best parts and services that money can buy (with a cap, of course) and i plan to keep you guys filled in al.opng the way

being that this is my first subaru, and my 2nd turbo car (other was an unmodified 84 nissan 300zx 50th anniversary) i am going to have TONS of questions and whatnot. so credit will be given where it is due... im a very respectful and dedicated person, so dont think you wont get a big THANK YOU when i need help.

Anyway i look forward to everything that clubwrx can offer me and whatever i can offer to clubwrx. thanks for reading about me.

-Nick
    -Nick-

2006 WRX
    *For Sale*

29k miles, All Power, Brand new Texas Registration and Inspection, Brand New Tires. Immaculate, Super Clean, None nicer. $16.9

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by NIX_WRX View Post
    Hi all my name is Nick and a week ago today i purchased my first subaru! its a silver 2006 wrx and i love it!

a little about me:

im 22 years old and i work in the oilfield, contracted by Halliburton doing preventive maintenance on their equipment. i live in fort worth, tx. i get paid very well and i am planning on putting a lot of time and money into my car. im quite OCD when it comes to my cars ( previous cars were a 99 transam WS6, 03 Tiburon GT V6, fully built 85 6.0L IROC Camaro... the list goes on and on...) an example would be that every car i own, I keep a binder of EVERYTHING. reciepts, oil changes, fluid checks at fill-ups along with mileage and what my fuel economy was in between, repairs, modifications (with step by step instructions of what i did, along with pictures, and before/after dyno sheets) and not to mention all the money i spend having it washed and waxed ALL THE TIME...

my car is in absolutely mint condition with only 20,000 miles on the clock with an in-service date of 12/31/2005 (im the second owner) and i plan to keep the mileage down and keep it in absolutely showroom condition, while modifying it with all the best parts and services that money can buy (with a cap, of course) and i plan to keep you guys filled in al.opng the way

being that this is my first subaru, and my 2nd turbo car (other was an unmodified 84 nissan 300zx 50th anniversary) i am going to have TONS of questions and whatnot. so credit will be given where it is due... im a very respectful and dedicated person, so dont think you wont get a big THANK YOU when i need help.

Anyway i look forward to everything that clubwrx can offer me and whatever i can offer to clubwrx. thanks for reading about me.

-Nick
    Welcome to the forum. If you pay half as much attention to your posts as you do your cars then I'm sure you'll make a positive contribution to the forum.
    Torch Red 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 46k mi.
    Black 2002 Subaru Impreza WRX 6-speed 94k mi. my mod list
    10/08/2006 - 14.089@103.01 (5-speed with well worn clutch, no launch)
    "Six stars gleaming, five speeds breaking, four tires chirping, three differentials working, two liters screaming, one turbo boosting... it's what makes a Subaru all-wheel-drive, all we'll drive."
    for Bugeye owners my BOV thread Service Manuals

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!

Please take a moment to explore the links in my signature.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the club Nick!

Congrats on the '06 - you have found a great place for WRX info.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Hello and welcome to the club Nick!

Congrats on the '06 - you have found a great place for WRX info.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome.You are gonna love that WRX.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

hello and welcome to the club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING