THNX...krex.
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on THNX...krex. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; My MBC has no markings just a knob(right)+(left)-. Id remove it but i dont have the original equipment. I have ...

Exclamation THNX...krex.

My MBC has no markings just a knob(right)+(left)-. Id remove it but i dont have the original equipment. I have ordered a BOV, will that help? I've been giving to MBC quarter turns then taking test drives, it seems that the more i turn the boost down the better the car runs. If anyone can help me out with more info about adjusting both my MBC and soon installed BOV. until then I'll baby the gas pedal. THNX 2 ALL .

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lol is this someone messing with us?
    2004 WRB WRX Stage2+ << SOLD
    2004 PSM STi << FOR SALE
    Blobeye Syndicate # 32
    Dirty Crew # 32
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel View Post
    They're usually way too busy popping their BOV's at me anyways. If I put an anti-neon sign on my FMIC I'd really never get to grocery shop in peace.

Banned
    OMG this is sig worthy for sure

turn the boost up as much as it can go, install the BOV, and the boost will be blown into the atmnosphere. you wont blow the motor after installing the BOV, and you'll probably run about 400 hp.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #119

Quote Originally Posted by Damian STi View Post
    turn the boost up as much as it can go, install the BOV, and the boost will be blown into the atmnosphere. you wont blow the motor after installing the BOV, and you'll probably run about 400 hp.
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by WRX206 View Post
    My MBC has no markings just a knob(right)+(left)-. Id remove it but i dont have the original equipment. I have ordered a BOV, will that help? I've been giving to MBC quarter turns then taking test drives, it seems that the more i turn the boost down the better the car runs. If anyone can help me out with more info about adjusting both my MBC and soon installed BOV. until then I'll baby the gas pedal. THNX 2 ALL .
    Welcome.
    You probably should take your car to some one local that understands/tunes Subarus, for you own sake. Additionally please explore the answers link in my signature.
    Last edited by TheJ; 02-04-2008 at 01:46 AM.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Damian STi View Post
    turn the boost ....
    Quote Originally Posted by Not-EWRX View Post
    OMG ...
    Quote Originally Posted by ajd111 View Post
    +1
    Gang, please don't forget this is the "NEW member hangout" you are posting in. It's not the "make fun of people for asking questions you think are funny" forum. Try and remember that not everyone popped out of their mother, knowing all there is to know about WRXs, like I'm sure you all did.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    Gang, please don't forget this is the "NEW member hangout" you are posting in. It's not the "make fun of people for asking questions you think are funny" forum. Try and remember that not everyone popped out of their mother, knowing all there is to know about WRXs, like I'm sure you all did.
    I only started because 3 people from the start thought it was a joke. Im not a subaru tech that knows everything and anything about an sti/wrx, but if i ever see info i could help someone on, ill be the first to post that help.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #119

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.