Finally!!

This is a discussion on Finally!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So some of you might have seen my thread a week ago about how i found an 02 wrx went ...

Finally!!

So some of you might have seen my thread a week ago about how i found an 02 wrx went to get it after driving it and noticed it had cancer so i didnt get it then i found another and the guy sold it out from under me the day i was gonna go see it, well i found another and I am PURCHASING it on saturday its a white sedan 02 50k miles for 13.5k good deal? i think so so yes ill finally be getting it and then it begins.....haha!! woohoo, just thought id let yall know, cuz im pumped!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by benjer View Post
    So some of you might have seen my thread a week ago about how i found an 02 wrx went to get it after driving it and noticed it had cancer so i didnt get it then i found another and the guy sold it out from under me the day i was gonna go see it, well i found another and I am PURCHASING it on saturday its a white sedan 02 50k miles for 13.5k good deal? i think so so yes ill finally be getting it and then it begins.....haha!! woohoo, just thought id let yall know, cuz im pumped!
    I would try to talk the price down. The mileage is good... but i paid 500 more for an 04 wrb wrx with 07 wrx wheels and stockers mounted on snows and a accessport thrown in with less miles than that bugeye
    2004 WRB WRX Stage2+ << SOLD
    2004 PSM STi << FOR SALE
    Blobeye Syndicate # 32
    Dirty Crew # 32
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel View Post
    They're usually way too busy popping their BOV's at me anyways. If I put an anti-neon sign on my FMIC I'd really never get to grocery shop in peace.