Subaru WRX Forum banner

New to the forum

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Sasquatch 
#1 ·
Hey whats up, Im new to the forum... last year I had a honda V6 accord but totaled it by hitting a cop with passengers inside. What pissed me off was that I totaled my car and the cops car had barley a scratch on. Recently I have been obsessed with Sti's. I am currently in the process of getting an Sti, so with all info u guys have about subaru's please fill me in......

#2 ·
welcome

i think i can speak for everyone when i say, we would all love to "fill you in" but there are a million threads with TONS and TONS of info on sti's and wrx's. go search around and you can find anything youre looking for.

good luck on the purchase and definitely post pics when you get her!:thumbup:

#4 ·
Hey, just wanted to welcome you to the CLUB. There is LOTS of Great info here and the Search Button is there for almost all your questions you may have.

Hope to see you in a STi! Keep us posted.

#6 ·
Welcome to the club:)
Total your car by hitting a cop:eek: not the best way, not that there is any good way to total your car but ****
+1 on more info.....

#7 ·
hello and welcome to the club

#10 ·
Hello and welcome to teh club!

As stated above there is alot of great info for the taking.

last year I had a honda V6 accord but totaled it by hitting a cop with passengers inside. What pissed me off was that I totaled my car and the cops car had barley a scratch on.
:whoa: How did the police take it?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.