Good Price for 06

This is a discussion on Good Price for 06 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Is 19k a good price for an 06 wrx tr with 16,000 miles? Seems fair to me, no mods, not ...

Good Price for 06

Is 19k a good price for an 06 wrx tr with 16,000 miles? Seems fair to me, no mods, not abused. KBB has them at 18.5 to 19.5k?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

06 wrx

For an 06 to be in the range you can reach, It sounds good, question, have you test drove it yet?

I haven't driven it yet. I am going to try and get a look at it this weekend. I'm kind of having second thoughts and may have to wait a few months to see if I might be able to afford an 2008.

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    That car would be on a car lot up here in Vermont running at least 20K. No idea what it would actually sell for though.
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett

Smile the 06

Well the 08 I can tell you will not go down cheap b/c it has been released and starting out about 30 to 35k will set u back a bit, how I know, where I live dealers are trying to sell 06 and 07 suby's for 30 to 35k brand new, stick with the 06 u are trying to get and find out all you can about the car IN AND OUT!!!! I have also found 06 and 05 suby's far in the mid-west and far up north ranging from 18 to 23k difference in millage but worth it if you have the time, patience, and money... though you will get a great kick out of the car itself, but make sure you maintain it......Good luck with search and the purchase if you do decide to buy.... when you get it... put some pics up

sounds like a good deal to me, i got my 07 TR with 5k miles and a 5 year 100k mile warranty for 23k.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

Quote Originally Posted by wunderboy987 View Post
    sounds like a good deal to me, i got my 07 TR with 5k miles and a 5 year 100k mile warranty for 23k.
    I'm guessing your warranty wont expire from years/mileage. Ill give you a dollar if you can stay stock that long, lol.

On a serious note, the price seems fine assuming the car is in top top shape.
    2004 WRB WRX Stage2+ << SOLD
    2004 PSM STi << FOR SALE
    Blobeye Syndicate # 32
    Dirty Crew # 32
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel View Post
    They're usually way too busy popping their BOV's at me anyways. If I put an anti-neon sign on my FMIC I'd really never get to grocery shop in peace.

Quote Originally Posted by suby_Kingpin View Post
    Well the 08 I can tell you will not go down cheap b/c it has been released and starting out about 30 to 35k will set u back a bit, how I know, where I live dealers are trying to sell 06 and 07 suby's for 30 to 35k brand new, stick with the 06 u are trying to get and find out all you can about the car IN AND OUT!!!! I have also found 06 and 05 suby's far in the mid-west and far up north ranging from 18 to 23k difference in millage but worth it if you have the time, patience, and money... though you will get a great kick out of the car itself, but make sure you maintain it......Good luck with search and the purchase if you do decide to buy.... when you get it... put some pics up
    The dealer's are going to realize really soon that they are going to have to lower prices. All economic indicators say people are feeling the squeeze. I bet Subaru's sales percentages will drop soon.

Quote Originally Posted by apex32 View Post
    I'm guessing your warranty wont expire from years/mileage. Ill give you a dollar if you can stay stock that long, lol.

On a serious note, the price seems fine assuming the car is in top top shape.
    its a mod friendly warranty i got te car with a bov and some other small mods. theres only a few things i cant mod, turbo is the only one i can think of now.
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #898Military Milita #898

AP stage 2 93 oct. maddad DP. SPT short ram intake,SPT intake heat shield,HKS carbon fiber catback,boost,MAF,volt gauges,STI springs, pioneer flip screen headunit, polk audio speakers, vortex generator,STI wing,rally armor UR flaps

the 06

Quote Originally Posted by jkirk79 View Post
    The dealer's are going to realize really soon that they are going to have to lower prices. All economic indicators say people are feeling the squeeze. I bet Subaru's sales percentages will drop soon.
    Give about 6 to 8 months... probably to the end of the year b/c lets not forget people are doing their taxes and when they recieve a big refund subaru dealers will be waiting for Sti AWD hatchback hungry drivers to purchase the new Sti. Even though the economics are putting the sqweeze on things, that wont stop people from buying a 35k 300 hp vehicle
    Last edited by suby_Kingpin; 01-31-2008 at 05:09 PM.

How big is big when it comes to a refund? I don't have kids and my wife and I only get about 200-400 a year. In my opinion thats not big. I have $7000 to put down on a 2008 and can't part with my money for MSRP. I guess in my opinion, instead of buying one of those STI hatchbacks it would be wiser to pay off credit cards or make an extra house payment with your tax refund and or the tax rebate if congress passes it.

I got my 06 tr for 21,980 out the door with license and registration with 8,000 miles sounds good to me
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

the prices of wrx in US are very good, here in brazil you don't find wrx 2006 less than $50k dollars

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i got mine out the door for 23 and change with eight miles on it.

anyway

i know some people dont like to go by kelly blue book. but private party value for the car you described is only about 19,800. and trade in is a little less than 18k. if that helps you out any.

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

19k seems high to me. It's already 2 years old, and back in the day I've seen specials on brand new 06/07s for 21k.