soon to be new to subaru, have questions - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on soon to be new to subaru, have questions within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by ajd111 Kind of OT, but is there a reason why every word is capitalized? Just wondering WELL ...

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by ajd111 View Post
    Kind of OT, but is there a reason why every word is capitalized?
    Just wondering
    WELL THE REASON ITS CAPITALIZED IS THE ADP SYSTEM WE USE AT THE DEALER SHIP NEEDS TO BE IN CAPS TO WORK AND IM JUST TO LAZY TO TURN IT OFF SORRY BUDDY DIDNT THINK IT WOULD BOTHER ANYONE

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

like many other posted in this thread, if u can afford the sti get the sti . The 6 speed tranny alone is worth it ! because its stronger then the 5 speed of the wrx. Modding the wrx to the level of a sti means your putting that 5 speed transmission in danger.
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx2b View Post
    i was thinking equivalent:handling power and driveability
    the WRX is not on par in any way with a STI. I love my WRX but it would cost close to 20k to make my wrx as capable as an STI, if its not the Wagon you desire, get an STI.
    Last edited by SonicWagon; 02-07-2008 at 11:44 AM.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

The primary differences between the WRX and the STI lie in the internals of the motor as well as the intake manifold and the 6 Speed Tranny. The brakes, interior and other bits are primarily for appearance, and the seats are bolstered a little bit better. If you are planning to drive the car for commuting and / or daily driver, the WRX may be the better option. I have been weighing the pro's and con's of purchasing a WRX or an STI as well, so I know exactly what you're going thru. I'm new here btw. Hello every-body!

hello and welcome to the club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12