Newbie... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Newbie... within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I really like the handling and braking I would beat my bud's stock wrx in the twisties then he got ...

I really like the handling and braking I would beat my bud's stock wrx in the twisties then he got strut braces f/r and a rear sway bar after that he beats me, so those are the thing mazda is sorta known for I just wish they would have put the same inline 4 that the speed3 and speed6 have in the bay rather than the wanker engine. POS that it is.

Besides transition to a Subie is only natural I've done more mods on subies than anything I have two friends who own 06's and have helped do almost every mod they have done.
    Last edited by bose; 01-18-2008 at 10:39 AM. Reason: adding rather than new post

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bose View Post
    I really like the handling and braking I would beat my bud's stock wrx in the twisties then he got strut braces f/r and a rear sway bar after that he beats me, so those are the thing mazda is sorta known for I just wish they would have put the same inline 4 that the speed3 and speed6 have in the bay rather than the wanker engine. POS that it is.
    Wanker engine ... You will love the torque of the Subie.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah alot of people flood their engines cause of this, mine didn't but I have a whole host of other problems with it. Foamy oil, water in taillights, spark plugs and ignition coils only last 30,000 miles (and that's with ALL rx8's cause mazda can't figure out the engine) not only that the plugs cost 130 for all 4 and the coils are 160 for all 4. Everything is way overpriced for this car, and Mazda service is horrid.

So far I already like the Subie community, everyone who has one is like automatically cool with eachother.(almost, there are always exceptions). It's like a brotherhood.
    Don't say anything bad about bug eyes.. SonicWagon will put you on his list.
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mjboudreaux77 View Post
    Don't say anything bad about bug eyes.. SonicWagon will put you on his list.
    The Dissension seems to have been quelled By the list, and Fear of the Mobile Ban Unit.

We always Warn Someone before they are put on the list. Of course as a last resort Rays Molest button does the trick.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Bugeyes Where Did It Say Bugeyes At All?
    06 WRX VF39ED
    Wingl3ss @lliance #20
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #128

i didn't say anything negative about bug eyes I like them just fine just not as much as the blob or hawk. IMO.

I had a turbo RX7 for awhile; this vehicle was the most fun for me. Lightweight. smooth power band, rear wheel drive, high RPM... not the most practical vehicle but it was a blast to drive. On a side note, I got a 3000gt when I blew the engine of the RX7.
    I... I'm sorry... I don't want to join your alliances... in a funny, counter productive way, alliances just segregate us... Can't all Subie owners just hold hands?!
    (Defeating my own purpose...)
    First declared non-alliance member... 001.

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    i didn't say anything negative about bug eyes I like them just fine just not as much as the blob or hawk. IMO.
    Just joking about the brotherhood comment...
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett

I Support ClubWRX
    Yeah, I believe they were just trying to be funny.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Hello and welcome to the club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12