New here.. lookin for opinions
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New here.. lookin for opinions within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey all.. new here and lookin to get my first WRX : D ..was jus wondering any opinions on what ...

New here.. lookin for opinions

Hey all.. new here and lookin to get my first WRX : D ..was jus wondering any opinions on what year to get.. imma buy it used and i was thinkin of 01 -03.. that kinda body style cuz i like it and i like this CF lip kit that i found to install.. aanyways jus wanted to say hi and introduce myself! I'll attach my current 99 Eclipse GSX.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails PR071410485186.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

welcome and nice GSX
    2004 WRB WRX Stage2+ << SOLD
    2004 PSM STi << FOR SALE
    Blobeye Syndicate # 32
    Dirty Crew # 32
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel View Post
    They're usually way too busy popping their BOV's at me anyways. If I put an anti-neon sign on my FMIC I'd really never get to grocery shop in peace.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Cool

Why ty ty very much! I worked veryyyyy hard on her but i'm ready for something new to play with lol jus tryin to find one that is in good condition and that my cheap ass actually wants to spend money on haha

Quote Originally Posted by aequitas View Post
    Why ty ty very much! I worked veryyyyy hard on her but i'm ready for something new to play with lol jus tryin to find one that is in good condition and that my cheap ass actually wants to spend money on haha
    Just put forth a good effort to find one thats stock, and you believe hasn't had a hard past and it will pay off. Good luck
    2004 WRB WRX Stage2+ << SOLD
    2004 PSM STi << FOR SALE
    Blobeye Syndicate # 32
    Dirty Crew # 32
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel View Post
    They're usually way too busy popping their BOV's at me anyways. If I put an anti-neon sign on my FMIC I'd really never get to grocery shop in peace.

Yah that's DEFINITELY the plan.. i'm not all about buying someone elses car that they built and then passing it off as my own.. i've had it done to me a couple times before and i think that anyone who does that should punched in the ovaries!!

pretty gsx. i woulda go with the 04-05 models if you can afford it. better cars for sure (not rippin on looks)
    "Whatever it takes"

Registered User revolvedspecv05's Avatar
    02-05 are about the same except for looks...

any way welcome welcome
    07 tr. gone...

current, sr20 powered s14...

bug eye coming soon?

Hello and welcome to the club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Much obliged sir ^_^

welcome welcome, nice lookin gsx, what numbers where you puttin down with it?
    Custom Aem Short Ram Intake
    Greddy SP2 Catback
    Comptech Short Shifter
    Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood
    OEM Fog Lights
    Black OEM Grille

Quote Originally Posted by aequitas View Post
    Hey all.. new here and lookin to get my first WRX : D ..was jus wondering any opinions on what year to get.. imma buy it used and i was thinkin of 01 -03.. that kinda body style cuz i like it and i like this CF lip kit that i found to install.. aanyways jus wanted to say hi and introduce myself! I'll attach my current 99 Eclipse GSX.
    ideally, get the '03, a little stronger tranny than '02, but if you find a good deal on a stock car that doesnt sem like it was abused go for that regardless of the year
    '02 PSM WRX stg 2
    '67 camaro (my dad's, but hopefully one day i can delete these parenthesis)

bugeye mafia #161

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.