At last! I got me an '08 WRX! - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on At last! I got me an '08 WRX! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello and welcome to the club...

Hello and welcome to the club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by scenicroadways View Post
    nice wrx! is that a mazdaspeed 3 next to it in the first pic?
    Thank you!

It is a mazdaspeed. It so happens my neighbor (in his 50s) bought it around the same time I bought my wrx. I kinda don't really know what to think about it. It's okay, but I have never been one too impressed with the looks of the mazda 5-doors/wagons. Just me though.

Quote Originally Posted by rr1911 View Post
    Hello and welcome to the club
    Thanks! Glad to be here. Glad I stopped in the scooby dealership and drove one. I have never looked back.
    Last edited by DaveO; 01-20-2008 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Because I can't type.

Quote Originally Posted by Bounce View Post
    Congratulations. I got the call yesterday. My 08 STi "is built" and about ready to ship to the dealership. Saleswoman said it would probably be here within the next 2 weeks.
    Sweet! Grats! I know you are chompin' at the bit.

i can hardly wait to play with the iPod!
    lemme know how that works. In the past stereos with iPod suport have been worthless, but last time I tried one was 3 years ago on a top of the line brand. can't remember what it was, but they definetly had some software bugs to work on. The interface was pretty useless.

i can hardly wait to play with the iPod!
    I do not have the "i-pod interface" in my rex. I do have the jack in the center console. This allows me to play the songs through the stereo, but I must use the controls on the ipod to switch songs and such.

welcome, beautiful car!
    Custom Aem Short Ram Intake
    Greddy SP2 Catback
    Comptech Short Shifter
    Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood
    OEM Fog Lights
    Black OEM Grille

Wow the 2008's are really awesome looking. I love the back of the new ones too, the dual exhaust is sick

Very nice car dude

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX
    Hey Dave!

WELCOME To the CLUB! I hope to meet you in person soon! And I know a place you get a few things for your subie at... Congrats on the New 08! Cant wait to check it out up close !
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Quote Originally Posted by 03WRX_YELLOW View Post
    Hey Dave!

WELCOME To the CLUB! I hope to meet you in person soon! And I know a place you get a few things for your subie at... Congrats on the New 08! Cant wait to check it out up close !
    Thank you m'am. I will get to meet up with you all pretty soon I hope. Maybe after this trip things will be a little more relaxed for me. I have heard you know of a good place for mods (drool).

Nice bunch of people I have met with subies. I am looking forward to meeting more. Can never have too many friends.

Quote Originally Posted by DaveO View Post
    I do not have the "i-pod interface" in my rex. I do have the jack in the center console. This allows me to play the songs through the stereo, but I must use the controls on the ipod to switch songs and such.
    canadian model come with Sirius, if you plug the ipod interface you have to disconect the sirius from what i heard
    2008 Subaru Impreza WRX 5Doors -5MT - WR Blue Mica - STOCK -

1998.5 Ford Contour SVT - Toreador Red/Midnight Blue - #5912/6535 - MODDED -

http://svt3rivieres.monchar.com/

Ahh, I see.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by Courteau View Post
    canadian model come with Sirius, if you plug the ipod interface you have to disconect the sirius from what i heard
    That sort of sucks!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

There are multiple reasons for me wanting an after-market stereo. If I were Canadian, this would just be one more reason.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.