I hath found it! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on I hath found it! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by SonicWagon you should have shown him the awd drifto on my second day I took my X ...

Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    you should have shown him the awd drifto
    on my second day I took my X out for a ride. we went to a movie theater and drifted around a planter 3-4 times. Then I noticed people in the theater looking out the doors at me, so I figured I should jet before the cops show up. This WRX wagon has way more drift control then my AWD Talon did. I'm not feeling any remorse. I do need some new tires(it has some el cheapo's on it) and want to upgrade to the 17's. Suggestions?

Congratulations on your new car BTW.
    Bugeye Mafia #162
    03 WRX Wagon - Waiting for warranty to expire
    90 Talon TSi - Sold
    91 Pathfinder - Last legs

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonspeed View Post
    on my second day I took my X out for a ride. we went to a movie theater and drifted around a planter 3-4 times. Then I noticed people in the theater looking out the doors at me, so I figured I should jet before the cops show up. This WRX wagon has way more drift control then my AWD Talon did. I'm not feeling any remorse. I do need some new tires(it has some el cheapo's on it) and want to upgrade to the 17's. Suggestions?

Congratulations on your new car BTW.
    my favorite rims are the gold or silver BBS from the 04 STI
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123