Any performance friendly dealers in N New Jersey?

This is a discussion on Any performance friendly dealers in N New Jersey? within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It would be nice if a dealer would "build" in all the mods and then finance it........

Any performance friendly dealers in N New Jersey?

It would be nice if a dealer would "build" in all the mods and then finance it.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Its not good practice to install something they cant warranty prior to delivery.
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!

Don't know NJ well enough. Try looking around the Tri-State Forum.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Don't know about in N NJ but in bucks county PA there's Fred Beans Subaru and they do just that. They have an 08 WRX and a Legacy GT right now with a list of mods for sale. check em out here
    2006 WRB WRX Wagon