New here.... but been around for a wee bit
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New here.... but been around for a wee bit within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Whats up? My names Sean I bought my 07 STI back in June brand spankin new. I used to have ...

New here.... but been around for a wee bit

Whats up? My names Sean I bought my 07 STI back in June brand spankin new. I used to have a 97 accord which I loved but I ended up winning a truck(07 Silverado) from my old work which i traded in as a down payment for my STI. The Accord I kept for a bit but sold off just cause I didn't really use it, now I miss the gas mileage a bit but the STI is too damn fun to drive. I've got a wingless trunk I swapped with HDTech over on NASIOC(don't know if he's here). As well as some genuine JDM Tails and some OEM fogs. Ideally i wish I had another accord for a project as well as the STI and some older mid to late 90's AWD something-or-other vehicle to rally.

I plan to do a few more cosmetic things while the car is under warranty like tint, powder coating the wheels, black house the headlights, limited V-lip and I'd like to find some spec C rims. After that the ideas are never ending...

I've been a fan of subies for a long time just never had the chance to get in one. When it came down to it, buying it new was going to save me more money then used sadly enough(that and you can't buy peace of mind). So i've had it for just over 6 months now. Tuned(stock) by Gabedude over on NASIOC as well. Drives with more of a kick in the balls then even before which is sweet. Anyways, heres a few cell pics for now:

Any questions comments or whatever go right ahead. See ya around.

~Sean

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sammich Makin' Pwincess wrxtreme06's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    wingless FTW! lovin' the blobeye taillights too.

welcome

desiree
    your friendly, neighborhood subaru girl
    abbigale : 06 impreza wrx tr: cobb stage II
    hawkeye alliance #11:11//
    wingl3ss @ll!ance #17 // lvl 80 N.E.R.D.

Yeah the wingless is better IMO but I do miss the wing sometimes.

The Tails are legit JDM tails, shipped directly from Hong Kong. They light up a little differently then USDM 04-05 tails but hey, I got no complaints at all I kinda want to get the roof vent but you gotta do away with the lights there and they're just a convenience and come in handy once in a while. Also the V-Limited Lip and potentially a limited spoiler but i dunno about that one yet.... we shall see as time goes on.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Welcome!
    I <3 wingless STI's.
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
    Careful, I still think she's packin wang.

Welcome to the club!!

+1 for wingless STi's & Rex's
    BuGeYe

Thanks guys, appreciate the welcome. Any of you go to the WBM at all???? Seems like quite a few of you are in the relative area that would potentially go... I've been the past two years. This year was my frist with my own Subie but still fun regardless. Hopefully I'll have a few more small things done this time so I don't look so stock lol

welcome to the club
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.