Noobie - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Noobie within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by SilverSubaab Still can't believe that they put that bend in that intake......... I didn't even think of ...

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSubaab View Post
    Still can't believe that they put that bend in that intake.........
    I didn't even think of that until you mentioned it. I was told by Flatirons Tuning this weekend that they were in the final development stages of the '08 WRX intake and it should be out in 1-2 months, but also, more interestingly, that there's now a new manufacturer for the intake and that it may look different. I'm to be notified when Flatirons Tuning gets the new intake in, I'll pick it up and get some pictures up A.S.A.P..
    I... I'm sorry... I don't want to join your alliances... in a funny, counter productive way, alliances just segregate us... Can't all Subie owners just hold hands?!
    (Defeating my own purpose...)
    First declared non-alliance member... 001.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by 06PearlWRX View Post
    Welcome. Sucks about the windshield. The price to replace it was the first thing i thought abot when i saw the defrosters that keep your wipers toasty on 08's.
    Just wanted to say love the avatar, my cousin has an evo so i'm going to be sending that pic to him. Where did you find that pic?

Avatar? Evo? That's my '08 WRX, on my drive way, taken by me .You have permission to use it . Thanks.
    I... I'm sorry... I don't want to join your alliances... in a funny, counter productive way, alliances just segregate us... Can't all Subie owners just hold hands?!
    (Defeating my own purpose...)
    First declared non-alliance member... 001.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.