trouble shifting - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on trouble shifting within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; WRX's are tricky SOBs when it comes to shifting gears. My ex was like the most intelligent creature on the ...

WRX's are tricky SOBs when it comes to shifting gears. My ex was like the most intelligent creature on the face of the planet, yet couldn't get it right, stalled most of the time, my dad - a professional driver for the past 30 years - stalled it on a intersection one time, it took me a while to get the right feel of it too after coming from a 5 spd MT VW. But now it's like breathing. One time I was driving with a girl I took out on a date and she asked if it was an automatic because it (I) was shifting so smoothly. Later she explained she meant to say tiptronic but didn't know the word.

Anyhow, you'll get it with more practice. For now just watch for that right foot giving it too much gas before you let the clutch out.
    Blobeye Syndicate #1337
    man vs technology blog
    MvT@YouTube

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by WagonGuy View Post
    My ex was like the most intelligent creature on the face of the planet,
    Not something i would expect to hear about ones ex
    Last edited by TheJ; 12-28-2007 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Fixed a missing " [/ " on the end of the quote.

If the clunking really bothers you whiteline also makes a rear subframe lockdown kit. You can get it from Turn in concepts and perrin makes a more "advanced" version of this kit that comes with new bushings for the rear. The king of Parts have them for like $44.

I am getting this done after the new suspension and wheels go on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.