Intro - Sply_Tek, new member from Canada!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Intro - Sply_Tek, new member from Canada! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello everyone, been reading posts on the forum for a bit now, figured I'd introduce myself. My name is Johny, ...

Intro - Sply_Tek, new member from Canada!

Hello everyone, been reading posts on the forum for a bit now, figured I'd introduce myself.

My name is Johny, I'm 22, I live in Ontario, Canada and I'm looking into buying a new WRX next winter. I was interested in seeing what to expect with it, what people were doing with them, etc before actually going down and getting the process started.

I need to get the ball rolling this spring as I'll be serving in Afghanistan for six months and hopefully the car will be waiting for me when I come back.

That's it, essentially.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Welcome to the club, I live 2 miles by water from Gananoque, 13 miles by water from kingston, In NY.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Admin - Scooby Hooligan

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome
    I have a friend serving in Afghanistan from Vancouver BC be safe
    ScoobyDMC #000,HawkEyeAlliance#000,Blobeye Syndicate #000, SQC-NY #009, "Dragon Slayer"
    "All We'll Drive"

I <3 boobies: rallyarmor/keepabreast/mud flaps limited edition

Welcome. You'll love the car all year round, runs great in snow.
    2005 WRB WRX "was" STAGE 2

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome the the club Johnny!

Best of luck in Afghanistan - we look forward to reading you when you safely return.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

And I'm looking forward to coming home to a new car!

Seriously though, it's not gonna be easy going over but it'll be rewarding as hell, or so I like to believe.

I'll probably miss my Toyota Echo though, it's cheap as hell on gas - just drove over 450km on about 25L of gas - but I don't mind the sacrifice if I get a powerful, well-equipped AWD turbo car!

I'm a little early joining as I won't have the car for another 11 months or so but better now than never!

Cheers everyone!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.