Hello there!

This is a discussion on Hello there! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I jsut wanted to present myself! I'm from Montreal, canada, and drive a strange frankenstein: SF5 Forester, with a ver ...

Hello there!

I jsut wanted to present myself! I'm from Montreal, canada, and drive a strange frankenstein: SF5 Forester, with a ver 5 RA non-dccd tranny, brakes and bottom end, topped with 2002 wrx heads, ecu and tiny td04, and some other fun mods...

Cheers!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by UGCspawn View Post
    I jsut wanted to present myself! I'm from Montreal, canada, and drive a strange frankenstein: SF5 Forester, with a ver 5 RA non-dccd tranny, brakes and bottom end, topped with 2002 wrx heads, ecu and tiny td04, and some other fun mods...

Cheers!
    Welcome to the club post pics of your frankenforester.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

the only side picture is not great, and it,s lower now in the front by almost an inch. the rest of the built is in my fotki, in my signature