My 2008 WRX hatch, WRB and a question
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on My 2008 WRX hatch, WRB and a question within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello all. I just picked up a 2008 WRX with the premium package, NAV, and serius radio. I was originally ...

My 2008 WRX hatch, WRB and a question

Hello all.

I just picked up a 2008 WRX with the premium package, NAV, and serius radio.

I was originally in the market for a 5 door Rabbit, but after a test drive I could not resist the WRX. I had a 2004 WRX wagon, and unwisely got rid of it. I had a Valentine One radar detector hardwired into the Auto-dimming mirror connection and I think that I would like to do the same here.

My question is, do you think the textured tint stuff above the mirror will significantly effect the reception of the valentine?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0070.jpg  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    I haven't seen the 08s enough to make a call on that but ...Welcome to the club.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    I haven't seen the 08s enough to make a call on that but ...Welcome to the club.
    Its kind of the same kind of black point that they bit around rear window

anyway i know when its come to alarm/starter, placing the antenna on that kind of surface reduce the radius compare to when its just stick to the clear window

dunno about your device, its illegal over here and i actualy tried one, so cant help much for that, but if its like remote starter it should affect
    2008 Subaru Impreza WRX 5Doors -5MT - WR Blue Mica - STOCK -

1998.5 Ford Contour SVT - Toreador Red/Midnight Blue - #5912/6535 - MODDED -

http://svt3rivieres.monchar.com/

i just bought my hatchback about a month ago. looks like u got the one that i had considered. got mine in tacoma instead.

Banned

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.