Convince me to get a wrx - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

This is a discussion on Convince me to get a wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by qbmurderer13 Cant afford a used STI, budget is about 17,000. Another problem is trying to find one ...

Quote Originally Posted by qbmurderer13 View Post
    Cant afford a used STI, budget is about 17,000. Another problem is trying to find one stock.

I can deal with mediocre handling, as long as i could easily get this car into low 14's or high 13's.

Ok, what im about to tell u might shock you...

I spent about 500-600 bucks in mods, a Turbo back exhaust, and a cable to flash the ECU.... im running 13.227 @ 101MPH with a 60FT of 1.63 and its a WRX, NOT an STi. 500 bucks dropped me an entire second if not more... also, with allwheel drive you can take the hell off in rain, sleet or snow... even dirt. slush, w/e u name it except for ice... durr.. i LOVE my wrx, you have no idea. it handles great for my uses....147 on the freeway slamming the turns... oh and i got the ebay TBE, actually very high quality. Take a look at my road dyno.

Stock- http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/attach...9&d=1192331658

Tuned for free
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/attach...0&d=1192171227
    07 WRX CGM, blouch tdo6 18g and supporting mods. Defi racer series gauges, some other random stuff.
    04 Nissan Titan 4x4 LE CC Silver (Sold and missed)

HAWK EYED ALLIANCE #686

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I want to convince you NOT to get one.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345