Convince me to get a wrx - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on Convince me to get a wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by qbmurderer13 what are you talking about....? Who knows...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by qbmurderer13 View Post
    what are you talking about....?
    Who knows
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Ha, I was kidding. We all want you to get the rex. Just go drive one. Once you drive one you will want it more than the miada or s2k. Just try it, drive it, feel it, love it.

nvm lol...

Go drive one and that will seal the deal
    2004 WRB WRX Stage2+ << SOLD
    2004 PSM STi << FOR SALE
    Blobeye Syndicate # 32
    Dirty Crew # 32
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel View Post
    They're usually way too busy popping their BOV's at me anyways. If I put an anti-neon sign on my FMIC I'd really never get to grocery shop in peace.

btw its miaTa not miada, but anyways im having trouble even finding a wrx at a dealer anywhere near here, theres some private sellers but im trying to find one at a dealer so i could finance it

I Support ClubWRX
    btw its miaTa not miada, but anyways im having trouble even finding a wrx at a dealer anywhere near here, theres some private sellers but im trying to find one at a dealer so i could finance it
    Where is "here"?
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Quote Originally Posted by 06wrx4me View Post
    Where is "here"?
    orlando florida

I Support ClubWRX
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

btw its miaTa not miada
    Well then good luck with your miada.

Thanks for trying but like i said i already checked autotrader and none of those dealerships have any used wrx's. I cant afford a new one.

Honestly out of those choices (and assuming I was ok with a convertible which in reality I'm not) I'd pick the S2K.
    FORZA FERRARI
    BLOBEYE SYNDICATE (retired) #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Integra96 View Post
    One day I hope to buy a car that is lubricated exclusively by pure manatee oil.

Thanks for trying but like i said i already checked autotrader and none of those dealerships have any used wrx's. I cant afford a new one.
    If your heart is set on a used WRX it may be time to broaden your search area. Theres a plethora of them up north because people love them for the all seasonability. Either find one in another state and drive it home or call your local Suby dealer and have them track one down and ship it to their dealership.
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

I Support ClubWRX
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Quote Originally Posted by BillFromTR View Post
    If your heart is set on a used WRX it may be time to broaden your search area. Theres a plethora of them up north because people love them for the all seasonability. Either find one in another state and drive it home or call your local Suby dealer and have them track one down and ship it to their dealership.
    +1, I drove 6 hours+ each way to get mine, but sometimes it will take that to get exactly what you want.
    2004 WRB WRX Stage2+ << SOLD
    2004 PSM STi << FOR SALE
    Blobeye Syndicate # 32
    Dirty Crew # 32
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel View Post
    They're usually way too busy popping their BOV's at me anyways. If I put an anti-neon sign on my FMIC I'd really never get to grocery shop in peace.

I'll sell you mine for 15.5 and drive it to you...?

wow miata or wrx? r u kidding me lol jk i suppose it could be a fun car.. well ill tell u how determined i was to get a wrx as my first car... all my life i've gotten mediocre grades usually 2.xxx so my parents decide that if i get straight A's for a year they'll get me any car within reason *reason started out at 10g but i talkd it up to 20g!* and my parents made that deal because they never thought in a million years i'd do it.. i really wanted that car.. so a year later i got the A's. and i had my heart set on the 06 07 look, the best deal we found was one in jackson mississippi!! it was an 06 but it was a customer only had it for 6 months so it still had 2 and a half years left on the warranty! and 13000 miles! advertised for 20400 we haggled down to 19277 in the comfort of our own home on the phone lol my dad being the amazing guy he is had some friends down there one of whom being a car dealer and him and his lawyer friend test drove the car for us to make sure everything panned out, the car dealer friend who test drove it said that it was the most fun car he's ever driven and he's driven the corvette zo6 and ferrari F430s he said it was alot more fun than all of them because of the combination of speed and agility because of the AWD! and then bought some plane tix down there and the night we get down there it was too late to pick up the car and the lawyer friend and car dealer friend took us out for drinks! their not exactly hard on that whole you-have-to-be-21-to-drink garbage lol so after 4 or 5 pints each except the lawyer friend who was the DD. theyre driving us back to our hotel and say.. wanna stop off and see the car? my eyes light up!! so we stop by the dealership where the cars at and it was in the showroom so i could only stare from outside but it was the greatest thing i've ever seen!! so the next morning we wake up at like 830 and the car dealer who were buying the car from picks us up from the hotel and takes us to the dealership and practically blow a load sitting it the car lol then i take it for a test drive and me not being very good at driving a stick at the time stalls it coming out of the dealership lol but its ok nothin could bring me down! we take it out on the highway for a few min and since i was still new to everything about the car i didn't let 'er rip.. *the M/T made me nervous* lol so we bought the car and were in and out in a snap since it was all worked out over the phone. and my dad and i drove the car back home to chicago! mapquest said it would take 12 hours 9 minutes we did it in 8 and a half! that was the most fun drive i've ever gone on and would love to do it again sometime being alot better at driving stick! so sorry for the novel but basically what it boils down to is this car worth overcoming any obstacle to get to!
    Blob-Eye Syndicate #121 MY04 Stage 1 WRB STi
    Dirty Crew #89 like it dirty? Dirty Thread!
    "0-60 Faster Than Your First Sexual Experience!"
    Gettin Sideways At El Mirage
    The Best Video YouTube's Ever Seen!
    Courtesy of SomeGuy 217 Productions

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast