New Wagonista.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on New Wagonista. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey, just got my wagon a few weeks ago. I love it. Any other San Diegans in here?...

New Wagonista.

Hey, just got my wagon a few weeks ago. I love it. Any other San Diegans in here?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Sweet wagon i have a 03 yellow wagon. did you have that painted that color or did they sell a yellow in 04-05?
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

Nice! I didn't think they offered yellow in 04-05, or is it white and it looks yellow in the pics?
    This message printed on 100% recycled electrons.

Quote Originally Posted by wrx wagone View Post
    Nice! I didn't think they offered yellow in 04-05, or is it white and it looks yellow in the pics?
    LOL, no it's white.

I was like "what the hell? Yellow? must be in the wrong thread"

Quote Originally Posted by WRX_WGN View Post
    LOL, no it's white.

I was like "what the hell? Yellow? must be in the wrong thread"
    My bad your car in the pictures looks yellow here is my wagon just for comparison.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

[QUOTE=SonicWagon;2136231] My bad your car in the pictures looks yellow here is my wagon just for comparison.

Well in your defense I saw it once I looked at the picture again. I guess I never noticed it because I knew it was white lol. Wagons for the MFW.

Bummed that they cant take that low of an offset, but if you roll the lip I guess you can get like a 37 offset.

[QUOTE=WRX_WGN;2136245]
    Quote Originally Posted by SonicWagon View Post
    My bad your car in the pictures looks yellow here is my wagon just for comparison.

Well in your defense I saw it once I looked at the picture again. I guess I never noticed it because I knew it was white lol. Wagons for the MFW.

Bummed that they cant take that low of an offset, but if you roll the lip I guess you can get like a 37 offset.
    They do need special attention to their handling, i just got mine a couple months ago and i am still deliberating on what to do, if i go too stiff I will lose the winter performance, and if i go to soft i will have the body roll. it will need to be just right.

Wagons ftw.

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Nice wagon,enjoy.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Welcome to the wagon-world! That's a 2005 MY right? I have always wanted to get painted sideskirts...love the way the look!

If you are looking for more San Diegans, AllWheelJunkies has regular meets at Pat & Oscar's in Mission Valley, Fusion in North County (Vista, I think) and at Race Legal at the Q.

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by encryptedzion View Post
    Welcome to the wagon-world! That's a 2005 MY right? I have always wanted to get painted sideskirts...love the way the look!

If you are looking for more San Diegans, AllWheelJunkies has regular meets at Pat & Oscar's in Mission Valley, Fusion in North County (Vista, I think) and at Race Legal at the Q.
    Yep it's an 05. I like the painted sides too. It makes the lower line of the body look more even.

Good choice on the wagon! It is a little bit limiting on tire width and suspension options, but the utility is more than worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Business810 View Post
    Good choice on the wagon! It is a little bit limiting on tire width and suspension options, but the utility is more than worth it.

Well put. Yea the sedan doesn't even have fold-down rear seats, and have just a tad bit less rear leg room too. I surf, and do other things that require fold down seats.

By what I have read, you can solve the tire issue by rolling your fenders, and if you do desire, you can swap the front fenders and bumper. I'll probably just rent the fender roller.

I Support ClubWRX
    Better late then never but... Welcome to the club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Welcome, nice wagon
    Bugeye Mafia #141 Military Militia #007 Hawkeye Alliance #126 The Stink-Eye Mob #92
    03 WRB WRX - Sold
    07 WRB STi - Sold
    11 SWP WRX - Current

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.