New Wagonista. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New Wagonista. within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by WRX_WGN Well put. Yea the sedan doesn't even have fold-down rear seats, and have just a tad ...

Quote Originally Posted by WRX_WGN View Post
    Well put. Yea the sedan doesn't even have fold-down rear seats, and have just a tad bit less rear leg room too. I surf, and do other things that require fold down seats.

By what I have read, you can solve the tire issue by rolling your fenders, and if you do desire, you can swap the front fenders and bumper. I'll probably just rent the fender roller.
    Exactly. I'm running 225/40/17's with no fender rolling and no rubbing, and I know plenty of people running 235 or even 245 width tires with just rolling the fenders. Heck, I even know a guy who throws 275's on his wagon for autox, but he does rub quite a bit. (I also think he won his class this year - just a sign that wagons can still perform well.)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

thats hott wagon
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12