introduction

This is a discussion on introduction within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello. That's acctually my second post on this forum, but wan't to introduce myself: Well, Mariusz, that's my name, I'm ...

introduction

Hello. That's acctually my second post on this forum, but wan't to introduce myself: Well, Mariusz, that's my name, I'm Polish, but live in Newport News, VA. Just bought 2004 Subaru WRX, silver, 100% stock. Got it since 5 days and already love it Going to make some changes, nothin serious, exhoust, intake, blow off, short shifter... Acctually i loved it years before watching Richard Burns in WRC I want to appologize for spelling errors, they may appear in my post, but I'm still working on language

Well, I'm coming back to reading threads...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mostasz View Post
    Hello. That's acctually my second post on this forum, but wan't to introduce myself: Well, Mariusz, that's my name, I'm Polish, but live in Newport News, VA. Just bought 2004 Subaru WRX, silver, 100% stock. Got it since 5 days and already love it Going to make some changes, nothin serious, exhoust, intake, blow off, short shifter... Acctually i loved it years before watching Richard Burns in WRC I want to appologize for spelling errors, they may appear in my post, but I'm still working on language

Might want to read here a little first. Do NOT get a BOV, and i wouldnt suggest a cai either.

Nice car though! Just read around here as much as you can and learn all that you can. Short shifter on the other hand is a great upgrade, i have the factory option sti short throw and i love it! There are lots of threads regarding exhaust that you can plow through and find one that fits what your looking for while still being a "good" exhaust system. Welcome to the club
    Last edited by apex32; 12-01-2007 at 06:38 PM.
    2004 WRB WRX Stage2+ << SOLD
    2004 PSM STi << FOR SALE
    Blobeye Syndicate # 32
    Dirty Crew # 32
    Quote Originally Posted by RealDealTarheel View Post
    They're usually way too busy popping their BOV's at me anyways. If I put an anti-neon sign on my FMIC I'd really never get to grocery shop in peace.

+1

read around for a little bit and you'll learn why. new member section has alot of stuff about first mods and different mod paths. welcome to the club.
    "90 miles an hour through trees sideways is pretty damn scary" ~Ken Block

Welcome! The super sequential BOV's work better the the regular ones.
    05 STi for sale, 400hp, 50k miles, only 17k

I Support ClubWRX

Thumbs up

Welcome to the club. I used to live in Newport News VA (and other areas on the peninsula) from 1980 until 1993. I still have family there and I'll actually be there visiting my sister's family there for Christmas soon too.

Please take some time to explore the link in my signature and have fun.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Welcome.
    -John
    Different Strokes
    Dirty Crew #2002
    Mods in profile.

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by BillFromTR View Post
    Welcome! The super sequential BOV's work better the the regular ones.
    I bet they work even better with "DUAL" TTs
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by mostasz View Post

haha awesome !! welcome sir!!
    "Love each other or perish" Morrie Schwartz
    "The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." Morrie Schwartz
    06 crystal grey metallic wrx wagon SOCAL F4 #24
    MY SPACE! Hawk-Eye Alliance #039
    Originally Posted by Speedette
    "modding is a disease...but a positive disease, like Chlamydia!"