new new new buying a subaru! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on new new new buying a subaru! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by matt duarte any imput on the auto vs the manual..again I'm not looking to drag or race ...

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte
    any imput on the auto vs the manual..again I'm not looking to drag or race this thing...
    I believe sporty cars are best in a manual. It's a personal preference type thing, though. If I dealt with heavy traffic (NYC, LA, Atlanta), I'd want an automatic, because a manual can be a PITA then! I live in the middle of nowhere, though, and rarely have much heavy traffic.
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the club!

Manual transmission or get a Corolla.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Hello and welcome to the club!

Manual transmission or get a Corolla.
    thats a good way to put it! manual it is than dont want no damn corolla lol

06wrx4me thanks for the heads up dude ill check that place out it would just suck to drive that far to come home empty handed.....gotta trade in the titan and trade ins are a b!tc#

ya i dont see much subies around here, a few here and their.....wonder why??? all i see around here are those annoying lil hondas with the soup can for a tail pipe! lol

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    06wrx4me thanks for the heads up dude ill check that place out it would just suck to drive that far to come home empty handed.....gotta trade in the titan and trade ins are a b!tc#

ya i dont see much subies around here, a few here and their.....wonder why??? all i see around here are those annoying lil hondas with the soup can for a tail pipe! lol

REZA will give you a ballpark quote on a trade over the phone and honor it. Callem up. They move a high volume of cars there.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte View Post
    thats a good way to put it! manual it is than dont want no damn corolla loll
    Glad I could clear it up for you.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

well I just talked to a guy down at
    Santa Monica Subaru and he said they had a few on the lot and he went to go check.. another guy called me back the worked at the dealership and said he was wanting to get rid of his! its a 07 wrx I'm not sure if he said STI or not... but its the white one with 10k miles and he wanted around 20gs for it... I told him I was planing on trading in my truck and he was trying to sell his subie private party but since he works at the dealership he said he was going to pull some strings to have them buy his car and my truck and I drive away in a subie!!

so he should call me back in a day or 2!! well see what happens.... well at least if it works out ill have a nice long drive home in it!

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by matt duarte
    well I just talked to a guy down at
    Santa Monica Subaru and he said they had a few on the lot and he went to go check.. another guy called me back the worked at the dealership and said he was wanting to get rid of his! its a 07 wrx I'm not sure if he said STI or not... but its the white one with 10k miles and he wanted around 20gs for it... I told him I was planing on trading in my truck and he was trying to sell his subie private party but since he works at the dealership he said he was going to pull some strings to have them buy his car and my truck and I drive away in a subie!!

so he should call me back in a day or 2!! well see what happens.... well at least if it works out ill have a nice long drive home in it!
    No '07 STi will cost $20k (especially with 10k mileage), but a WRX is still really nice

Hopefully it pulls through for you
    2005 WRX STi (Mods | Virtual Dyno)

Resident Tuner @ WTF Tuning, LLC

"Never trust anything that bleeds for a week and lives ..."

UNYSOC

Quote Originally Posted by idipskoalmint View Post
    Isn't the S2000 RWD?
    Yup

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12