Hey!!!!1

This is a discussion on Hey!!!!1 within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'm in the process of selling my 04 GTO and buying a 04-05 STi. I just wanted to introduce myself ...

Hey!!!!1

I'm in the process of selling my 04 GTO and buying a 04-05 STi. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. I've had the goat since march 2006, i bought it for $23k w/ 8k miles, its been a great car, fast, roomy etc... But now i think its time for a change. First off i no longer want an automatic, and second i want a car that can accelerate and handle well. I was considering the the STi and the Evo, but i think the STi is more classy. I should get it by summer, the sooner the better.

BTW, if anyone knows fro experience- stock for stock how will an 04/05 STi do against an LS1 GTO or an LS2 GTO. I figure that the STi will walk the LS1 and it will be a driver's race with the LS2. thnx

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Fly_STi
    BTW, if anyone knows fro experience- stock for stock how will an 04/05 STi do against an LS1 GTO or an LS2 GTO. I figure that the STi will walk the LS1 and it will be a driver's race with the LS2. thnx
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZliO4rUPvg

welcome to the club.