wrx engine

This is a discussion on wrx engine within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; can anyone tell me if its normal for my subaru wrx 01 plate to have a knocking noise from the ...

wrx engine

can anyone tell me if its normal for my subaru wrx 01 plate to have a knocking noise from the engine the car runs like a dream and the power is amazing but that noise is conserning me a bit,if it was a ford or vauxhall i would deffinetly think the bottom end was gone but i"ve heard a lot of people say the same,can anyone help,jude

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club! ... ... ... ... ... Knocking/ticking noise is very common with the subies. If you are very cocerned though, take to a qualified subie tech for a listen.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

These engines are strange little beasts....I have thought the same thing from time to time in the past, that if it were another car that the vehicle would have major problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSubaab
    "Dude, I don't know you, and I don't mean this in a personal way, but I want to kick you in the nuts."
    -If your going to quote someone, quote yourself.