Hello Everyone
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Hello Everyone within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello, I am new to ClubWrx. I had a 2005 Subaru RS...then it was totaled...i have been driving a 1998 ...

Hello Everyone

Hello, I am new to ClubWrx. I had a 2005 Subaru RS...then it was totaled...i have been driving a 1998 civic ever since.(have not worked on it i don't like civic just get around car). Then i met up with a girl which is currently my girlfriend and she noticed my infatuation with Subaru's. so after about 10 months of dating she got a 2002 WRX. needless to say i was happy....but it still isn't the same cause the car isn't "mine". So I've got about $5,500 of debt that I'm trying to pay off before i invest in a Subaru myself. My personal favorite used to be the 02-03 generation...but now the 04-05 generation has grown on me.(06+ will never grow on me. ) I would REALLY love to get a 04-05 Sti, but i don't know if i could afford financially. So then i thought well ill go with the WRX. but then i thought to myself i would prefer the 2.5 engine. So now I'm thinking to just get an RS with low miles, and do a complete rebuild. I would keep the civic as my get around car. I would be crazy to give it away i get 35+ mpg. So that is where i am at now and i hope to learn more about subies.

Bordua

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Banned
    Welcome I don't know about an rs build. It is always better to just start off with a wrx.

yes..i have thought about that aswell...cause if i get an Rs im not gonna have to just do engine rebuild id have to do everything rebuild..lol

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I would be surprised if you could get an RS to WRX performance for less money than just buying the WRX up front. I am interested in what you find though.
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett

i will try to keep updates on what i find...it'll be a little bit before i purchase but ill keep in touch

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.