New to the forum

This is a discussion on New to the forum within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey everyone, I'm new here. I don't have a Subaru (yet?) but am in the market for a new car ...

New to the forum

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I don't have a Subaru (yet?) but am in the market for a new car and quite possibly a WRX. I've been to other forums asking about other cars, both Subies and not. I currently drive a 2002 Audi A4 and have had one too many problems with it. After the 2nd transmission replacement, countless fluid and boost leaks, the never ending CEL/EPC/etc. warning lights, and ultra crappy dealer service, I figure it's time to move on to a more reliable car. I really like the idea of an AWD and turbo 4 layout in a car, and the WRX seems to have a nice platform for both a fun and reliable daily driver. I'm sure i'll be around asking a bunch of questions, and hopefully finalize my decision in the near future. This Audi is really getting on my nerves...

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Another Marylander.

When are you ready to buy be sure to check out Annapolis Subaru. They are a vendor on this site and I bought my car from them. The seller at the time (Andy) has left but the guy who replaced him is rather good I hear.

Annapolis Subaru had the lowest prices and I had an extreamly quick transaction (I knew what I wanted and the price was okay).

Good luck.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"

Good deal. I test drove a Legacy GT there last week. It was alright.

I forget the guys name, but I could have sworn it was Andy too. I'll have to check the biz card he gave me.

I'm gonna be test driving in Bel Air I think, they are closest to my work. If I decide to go for it, i'd probably buy from Annapolis. I'll check for them on here too.

Thanks!

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Welcome, +1 for Ubar Roos!

I Support ClubWRX
    I'd suggest staying away from Jones Junction. What a bunch of tool bags from my experiances there (wanted to buy 2 cars on 2 different occacisions).

I've had wonderful luck at Annapolis and also Herb Gordon in Silver Spring. I know a local guy who had a decent time at Russell also.
    0-60 faster then your first sexual experience.
    "You've come far, and though you're far from the end
    You don't mind where you are, cause you know where you've been"