Picking up my '08 WRX Friday!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Picking up my '08 WRX Friday!! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Since you seem to be knowledgeable about detailing and live in a place that sees a bunch of salt, did ...

Since you seem to be knowledgeable about detailing and live in a place that sees a bunch of salt, did you have any rustproofing done to you car ? PLus do you know a good detailer in the Chicago area. Additionally nice car, I love mine

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Looks awesome man, Congratz! Best color choice in my opinion.
    -Jake-
    Should be getting a Subaru soon. Awesome car!
    Current car: 1999 Toyota Solara 1MZ and also on
    http://www.solaraguy.org

Quote Originally Posted by Purdue057 View Post
    Since you seem to be knowledgeable about detailing and live in a place that sees a bunch of salt, did you have any rustproofing done to you car ? PLus do you know a good detailer in the Chicago area. Additionally nice car, I love mine
    i live in the Chi-Burbs. i work at Mazda on Rt.19 in Elgin.

we have a good detailer pricey tho.
    2econd2none Performance

Quote Originally Posted by Purdue057 View Post
    I didn't have any rust proofing done. Just make sure than you spray the undercarriage off frequently and keep it as clean as possible and you should be fine...
    I don't know of any detailers in the Chicago area, but I can tell you where to look for one. Go to www.autopia.org then go to the forums. Sign up and make a post in the Midwest USA forum. You'll get replies from detailers and weekend warriors in your area. A lot of them will have websites showing the work or atleast have pics of some work they have done...
    Thanks for the compliment!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12