traded civic si for wrx - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on traded civic si for wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; What tires do you have on your REX? I live upstate NY and am still debating getting snows, Ive got ...

What tires do you have on your REX? I live upstate NY and am still debating getting snows, Ive got all seasons on right now, but snows are a huge help. Congrats on the pearl blue 04 REX (wink, wink, look left)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman14 View Post
    wow here in north bay we had 35cm of snow last night, so this morning me and my buddy got up and pulled the wrx out of the garage. wow i have never had such a big smile on my face! this car is a tank!!!!! i am in love every time i drive this car in the snow!!! wow!! going to take some pics and videos next time it snows
    Very nice man!!!! I'm glad your enjoying your new Impreza Wrx as much as you are.. They truly are amazing cars.. Anyways, our cars handle snow great. If you have a good set of snow tires your set!!
    Black 03 Impreza WRX (Fully Rebuilt Motor 15,xxx Miles )
    Stromung Cat Back Exhaust
    Upper Front Tower Brace
    Stage 1

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NY_04WRX View Post
    What tires do you have on your REX? I live upstate NY and am still debating getting snows, Ive got all seasons on right now, but snows are a huge help. Congrats on the pearl blue 04 REX (wink, wink, look left)
    where upstate do you live?

there are lots of good snow tires, i dont need them here in ohio really, so i am going to use my yokohama all seasons.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

I live in Ithaca. Up here snows would be great, but I doubt we'll get even a foot of powder for another month. Even so, with just cold roads, ice and slush I'd feel better with snows. Just dont know what to expect with all-seasons.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234