traded civic si for wrx - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on traded civic si for wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by wolfman14 Welcome to the club!!! Very clean ep3!!!!!!...

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman14 View Post

Welcome to the club!!! Very clean ep3!!!!!!
    Black 03 Impreza WRX (Fully Rebuilt Motor 15,xxx Miles )
    Stromung Cat Back Exhaust
    Upper Front Tower Brace
    Stage 1

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

hey thanks alot, it was my pride and joy. i cant wait to start modding the 04 wrx!!!! very excited but i really want it to run smooth and be very road/driver friendly.

ok i am new here and not that fimilar with the vendors, is there a vendor out there that is close to the border at all with canada??? any other canadians out there that have bought parts in the US from shops can give me an idea who is good to buy from???

I Support ClubWRX
    ok i am new here and not that fimilar with the vendors, is there a vendor out there that is close to the border at all with canada??? any other canadians out there that have bought parts in the US from shops can give me an idea who is good to buy from???

I believe there is a list of some canadian vendors in our Oh Canada forum. You should check it out!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

wow here in north bay we had 35cm of snow last night, so this morning me and my buddy got up and pulled the wrx out of the garage. wow i have never had such a big smile on my face! this car is a tank!!!!! i am in love every time i drive this car in the snow!!! wow!! going to take some pics and videos next time it snows

Would Never, Ever Say Something Bad About an Admin's Mom SonicWagon's Avatar
    so i also guess u have a tuner of some sort??? have you dynoed the car??? what are you 1/4 times???
    there are two kinds of tunes for the WRX, when you put a turbo back exhaust you can then go to stage 2 map on the cobb AP, that will be quite a bit more power but will not be as smooth and reliable as it could be. If you have it "protuned" by a professional tuner they will be able to get the car quite a bit more power and it will be much smoother delivery lots more torque .

from what i can tell of Ditch64's posts he has stage 2 without a protune, a protune is designed specifically for the mods you have and will run better than stage 2 map without protune.

Good luck with the WRX they are great cars.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel 555 View Post
    so whose up for been banned?
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    I is teh b1ggest douche evarrrr!~

wow here in north bay we had 35cm of snow last night, so this morning me and my buddy got up and pulled the wrx out of the garage. wow i have never had such a big smile on my face! this car is a tank!!!!! i am in love every time i drive this car in the snow!!! wow!! going to take some pics and videos next time it snows
    I am so jealous we haven't had any good snow yet.
    "It is at our most challenging times that we must cheat our very hardest" - Eric Theodore Cartman

yeah i am getting the cobb ap for xmas this year. cant wait, then TBE next summer

yeah i am getting the cobb ap for xmas this year. cant wait, then TBE next summer
    Same here,
    lucky me i have a guy with a nice garage that will help me put parts on my car anytime. i am just taking my time hoping i get that V2 Cobb accessport under the tree.

where do you live in canada?

i am living in north bay ontario right now, its about 4hrs north of toronto or 4 hrs west of ottawa. i am in the military here and we have a wicked auto club on base, i spent alot of time there workin on my old civic. cant wait to start wrenchin on the wrx

i am living in north bay ontario right now, its about 4hrs north of toronto or 4 hrs west of ottawa. i am in the military here and we have a wicked auto club on base, i spent alot of time there workin on my old civic. cant wait to start wrenchin on the wrx
    i live probably only 2 hours from you, how far are you from kingston?

i am in ohio in the winter and New york in the summer i live 20 minutes from kingston.

i cant wait for winter to hit us down here in ohio.

yeah kingston is about 5hrs from me, my sister goes to school there at the military college.

yeah kingston is about 5hrs from me, my sister goes to school there at the military college.

oh 5 hours is far, my friend just graduated from the military college there she was one of very few civilian students there, now she is in france working at the canadian D-Day museum.

anyway sorry about the hi-jack and good luck with your car.

no hijack man, i am here to meet new people and its always great to meet people who are close to the boarder there doesnt seem to be many canadians on here

no hijack man, i am here to meet new people and its always great to meet people who are close to the boarder there doesnt seem to be many canadians on here
    im actually on the border, the border is the property line, we fly a canadian and an american flag.

there must be a ton of great roads up there, what tires are on your WRX?

i imagine in the great white north you could definitely use a nice set of snow tires.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast