traded civic si for wrx - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on traded civic si for wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i guess its weird getting use to it, i had my ep3 from new she had 4.7km on her odometer ...

i guess its weird getting use to it, i had my ep3 from new she had 4.7km on her odometer so i was attached. but i am excited about the wrx!!! so yes i do miss my ep3 but i will get over it lol

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by wolfman14 View Post
    i guess its weird getting use to it, i had my ep3 from new she had 4.7km on her odometer so i was attached. but i am excited about the wrx!!! so yes i do miss my ep3 but i will get over it lol

i know how that is, I'm a converted honda guy too... what motor did you have swapped in it?

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the site! I have owned 3 EP3s in the past. 1 of which I owned between Subaru's. I sunk a ton of money into that car so I know how much fun those things really are. I have no doubt you will love your subaru more. Have fun, stick around and enjoy.

Lead Wrench @ WTF Tuning, LLC

Quote Originally Posted by HxcJohnny View Post
    i know how that is, I'm a converted honda guy too... what motor did you have swapped in it?
    me and my gf swapped a k20a2 from an rsx-s into it, very nice engine!

Quote Originally Posted by LPPTundWRX View Post
    Welcome to the site! I have owned 3 EP3s in the past. 1 of which I owned between Subaru's. I sunk a ton of money into that car so I know how much fun those things really are. I have no doubt you will love your subaru more. Have fun, stick around and enjoy.
    were u on ephatch??? got any old pics of ur ep3??? this is like a reunion!!! lol

well i got my wrx last night and the civic is gone. on my way home (2hr drive) i got to enjoy my new wrx and got a little feel for her. well let me tell you something god created earth then women then turbos! third times the charm!!!!

I Support ClubWRX
    Hello and welcome to the club, eh!

Glad you like the WRX - congrats!
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

like the wrx??? i love this machine!!! i only wish i could start modding it right now and get even more power out of this beast!

like the wrx??? i love this machine!!! i only wish i could start modding it right now and get even more power out of this beast!
    You have no idea, ive only got 7k Miles on my car and ive put a TBE, i tuned it to STG 2 running 17 PSI it was 19 for the track, i basically advanced it a full second at the dragstrip with in 2 months of owning it

Correction i have a TBE not a CBE
    Last edited by Ditch64; 11-02-2007 at 10:48 AM.

CBE???? is that the cobb tuner??? how much can our turbos put out for boost???

Supporting Member mjboudreaux77's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Ditch64 View Post
    You have no idea, ive only got 7k Miles on my car and ive put a CBE, i tuned it to STG 2 running 17 PSI it was 19 for the track, i basically advanced it a full second at the dragstrip with in 2 months of owning it
    I have read this a number of times on this forum and don't understand. Doesn't a stage2 map really require a full TBE? I have read CBE doesn't increase airflow without a DP?
    If I don't die by Thursday, I'll be roarin Friday night - Jimmy Buffett

CBE cat back exhaust lol my bad

You have no idea, ive only got 7k Miles on my car and ive put a CBE, i tuned it to STG 2 running 17 PSI it was 19 for the track, i basically advanced it a full second at the dragstrip with in 2 months of owning it
    so i also guess u have a tuner of some sort??? have you dynoed the car??? what are you 1/4 times???

so i also guess u have a tuner of some sort??? have you dynoed the car??? what are you 1/4 times???
    My 1/4 times are 13.224 @ 101 MPH 60ft 1.74sec thats with a 3/4 full tank of gas Mobile 93OCT
    I had only put 500 bucks into the car at that point, as of now im going to retune it because i shouldnt be running such high boost as a daily driver

Also i did a road dyno and i got 222HP and 271TQ to the wheels. another thing i gotta work out

My 1/4 times are 13.224 @ 101 MPH 60ft 1.74sec thats with a 3/4 full tank of gas Mobile 93OCT
    I had only put 500 bucks into the car at that point, as of now im going to retune it because i shouldnt be running such high boost as a daily driver

Also i did a road dyno and i got 222HP and 271TQ to the wheels. another thing i gotta work out
    wow 13.2 is fast for only putting in 500$ what do our cars run stock????

what mods do you have???

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast