My diy for wrx! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on My diy for wrx! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Congratulations Ray. You have the ability to confuse someone 12 hours in the future....

Banned
    Congratulations Ray. You have the ability to confuse someone 12 hours in the future.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

That's a cool SUBAZUKI.

2007 WRX Limited Crystal Gray Metallic.
    PROTUNED VF39 (285/300)
    Tuned by BOBBY
    HAWK-EYE ALLIANCE #112
    F T W

Banned
    I heard this is the top secret prototype for the new SRT-4 motor.

ODJ
    Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    No, actually I was saying that your engine is dirty. It's all no big deal; not sure why ODJ got his panties in a twist over it.
    Sorry, I'll try to get them untwisted. I sometimes try to imagine what it might take to keep a car in pristine shape given terrible road conditions, inclement weather, and motorways filled with aggressive drivers (read China, Mexico, or some Caribbean island). It's enough to give me nightmares.

I was utterly amazed to find some really clean (and modified) rides on a recent island-hopping trip from Antigua to Granada.
    UNSPOILT BY PROGRESS

Quote Originally Posted by ODJ View Post
    Back on topic...Lion, are you going to continue using a panel filter in the stock air box on the WRX? I'm still thinking that you might have problems with water and debris getting drawn into your custom intake, especially under full boost.
    Thank you`i don't will use this one more than one month.
    I will make a new one after this week`cause more car come to change intake and exhust`so busy.
    and i must buy some new tools for my new intake system.
    today my entries!honda jazz intake and exhust
    i think it's intake is better than mine!do you think so?

by the way,my city is beside shanghai.no more dust!

I Support ClubWRX
    This is the oddest discussion thread I've ever read.

Banned
    After some thought, yes I do think, I have to give this guy credit. At least the guy isn't running some crazy cheap intake. This guy is at least using his nogin to mod his car which is more than I can say about half of WRX owners.

Keep up the good work!!
    Last edited by Not-EWRX; 10-17-2007 at 07:36 AM. Reason: Oh Noes he does have a BOV

Banned
    Naughty actually sad something somewhat intelligent.

He's really modding his car. Not just bolting on parts. A for effort. And I'm not qualified enough to say if his ideas are good or bad. But it's definitely a cool read.

I Support ClubWRX
    Im confused....I thought China/Japan got all the import trends before we did, not after. Intakes and Exhausts such as these were at the peak of popularity 5 years ago, I don't know too many people who even install them here anymore.
    2014 Ford Fiesta ST

06 WRX, HAWKEYE # 001 <T-boned and sold>

COILOVER TABLE
    TURBO TABLE

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Blup View Post
    Naughty actually sad something somewhat intelligent.
    Implying that I say unintelligent things

I like to do something by myself!Not just buy something and install it`or take my car to the shop and only pay for it!
    Is that interesting?I don't think so.
    Why you change you car?only want the results.may be yes!may be no!
    But i don't like that!I enjoy the process not just results.
    That's my way!and that why i change my car!
    May be i produced something not very good,but i can change it!i can make another one!...not because of money!
    sometime i produced one parts more expensive than i buy a parts from shop,because i must remade more and more!
    I think form that way,i can know more than other!i test my parts and improvement it.when i find right way or i produce something is very useful!i can be very happy!!

next two day`my new boost control and 19row oil cooler will arived!
    i will install it by myself!and i change the new intercooler,and i don't have STi Y-tube,i must produce one!enjoy it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lion.CZ View Post
    I like to do something by myself!Not just buy something and install it`or take my car to the shop and only pay for it!
    Is that interesting?I don't think so.
    Why you change you car?only want the results.may be yes!may be no!
    But i don't like that!I enjoy the process not just results.
    That's my way!and that why i change my car!
    May be i produced something not very good,but i can change it!i can make another one!...not because of money!
    sometime i produced one parts more expensive than i buy a parts from shop,because i must remade more and more!
    I think form that way,i can know more than other!i test my parts and improvement it.when i find right way or i produce something is very useful!i can be very happy!!

next two day`my new boost control and 19row oil cooler will arived!
    i will install it by myself!and i change the new intercooler,and i don't have STi Y-tube,i must produce one!enjoy it.
    You have the true modifiers spirit

Have you ever heard of enginuity? It is a software for rewriting Subaru/evo's Ecu's. IMO far Superior to a boost controller and about the same price. I don't think the 06 ECU will be to happy with you upping the boost mechanically.

Quote Originally Posted by Not-EWRX View Post
    You have the true modifiers spirit

Have you ever heard of enginuity? It is a software for rewriting Subaru/evo's Ecu's. IMO far Superior to a boost controller and about the same price. I don't think the 06 ECU will be to happy with you upping the boost mechanically.
    That's right`i alway engine check with too high boost!and my old boost controller is not very nice,from taiwan BCU+.now i buy a new one`HKS EVC 5`i think it will let my boost Stability at 0.8bar.

Is that?sorry this is my first time heard it`is that easily to trun ecu?

USE OBDⅡ line?
    I have two`but the software ony use for JDM,USDM,EDM and ADM?can i use it?
    Try it tomorrow!

For making your own mods. Reminds me back in the day when I made my uber PVC intake for my civic.
    84' Nissan Pick-up *daily beater*
    06' Wrx TR *new ride*
    07' CBR 600

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.