New but then kinda not... *Pics inside* - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New but then kinda not... *Pics inside* within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by brfatal I can have it when you're done with it though right? Haha... hells no! I'm going ...

Quote Originally Posted by brfatal View Post
    I can have it when you're done with it though right?
    Haha... hells no!

I'm going to get my credit card paid off and buy a black WRX wagon for a daily probably. Keep this car as my "fun" one.

Quote Originally Posted by 20WRX04 View Post
    Both are great looking cars. Very nice! I bet you cant wait to get some good power under the hood. Good luck.
    Thanks! Yeah.. I miss turbo spool so very much. I typically have to play Gran Turismo or watch youtube videos to fill my needs.

** Doing a photoshoot with the car today, new pictures will be posted soon after! **
    Last edited by noTe; 04-09-2009 at 10:10 AM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice mirror

I noticed you had a "wink" mirror (made by Rallye, I think) in your SRT-4. Did you ever install that in your Subie? If so, do you have any pics to show how you installed it? I have a couple of those mirrors left from prior cars, but the only one I had that worked right (for a while) was a 4-panel that was mounted to the windshield with 2 mounts in my last Jeep Cherokee. I liked how it allowed me to see behind & to both sides of me with just the one mirror, but it eventually became detached from the windshield mount & I could never get it to stick properly after that. Looks like you had yours mounted to the roof through the liner. I'm considering mounting it this way in my '04 WRX wagon, but I don't want to cut into it without a little idea of what others have done.

Thanks for the info,

Aaron

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12