New Girl 05 STi - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

This is a discussion on New Girl 05 STi within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; god forbid someone post in a forum your car>* good pic of you in the avatar though...

god forbid someone post in a forum

your car>*
    good pic of you in the avatar though

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by efmd3 View Post
    god forbid someone post in a forum

your car>*
    good pic of you in the avatar though
    I agree on the car comment.

i'll withhold any other comments in fear of retribution.

To the OP, very nice car. Love seeing a woman know about cars(any type) and love seeing them built. Great to see that you have a intrest in racing too.( I agree 100% about not going in a straight line) Hope to see you out at some of the local Tri-state meets, there are some really good ones. The Victory meet is great but will be a bit of a "hike" for you coming from LBI. The KingofParts meet was great, but has only happened once so far. Being that the KOP is a close personal friend and an awesome parts/sale person, I know that there will be more KOP meets. There is also a bunch of meets that happen at random times/place in NJ. (I'm sure you know more than I)

Now on to the "leg-humping" MARY ME!!!!!!!

J/K. I'm too hurt right now to start another relationship. Like anybody cares!!!!! Just don't want to be warned!

P.S. Welcome to the club, I'm sure you'll be everyone's "friend".
    '02 2.0l WRX, 237awhp, 236awtq. XPT Stage 2

Bugeye Mafia #117
    Modders Anonymous #17
    Wingless Alliance #17

Wow...and I haven't even made it in here yet...

Welcome Dana...impressive ride

Nice to see a Fellow Dirty Jerz STI around...Jared just doesn't cut it as the only woman around here from Jersey...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Wow...and I haven't even made it in here yet...

Welcome Dana...impressive ride

Nice to see a Fellow Dirty Jerz STI around...Jared just doesn't cut it as the only woman around here from Jersey...
    You're a mean one Mikie... You don't complain about that when we're together... :-/

Dana there's a lot of really crazy people from NJ that post around here...

I'm up in monmouth, so if you want to make a Victory run together I'd be game... and no, this isn't a corny pickup line, I have a girlfriend...
    '02 Stage II WRX PSM Sport Wagon

...and one more thing, when I gun the motor, I want people to think the world is coming to an end.- Homer Simpson

Teh Wagon

Banned
    So I'm gonna go get some work done at Area1320. Thanks for the tip. They seem like an awesome shop.

Quote Originally Posted by stud100spray View Post
    I'm up in monmouth, so if you want to make a Victory run together I'd be game... and no, this isn't a corny pickup line, I have a girlfriend...

im going to the world meet up in east hanover on saturday, if you wanna come up there with me.

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/northeas...-location.html
    05 STi- HKS Hi-power exhaust, Invidia downpipe, Element EWG, Tial 38mm, Worx tuning BOV, Custom Big MAF intake, TXS MBC, UTEC, Perrin front mount, FP Green, AEM Meth kit, Agency Power 3in Turbo Inlet pipe, Agency Power Fuel Rails, Walbro fuel pump, PE 850cc injectors, Unabomber Sexy Rearend, Tranny Crossmember bushings, RCE springs 432whp
    98 K2 Jetta- h&r springs, ha. vdub<3
    03 Ninja 636

Quote Originally Posted by Blup View Post
    So I'm gonna go get some work done at Area1320. Thanks for the tip. They seem like an awesome shop.
    hell yea!! ryan is the best ever. tell him you know me. hes the only person i trust.
    05 STi- HKS Hi-power exhaust, Invidia downpipe, Element EWG, Tial 38mm, Worx tuning BOV, Custom Big MAF intake, TXS MBC, UTEC, Perrin front mount, FP Green, AEM Meth kit, Agency Power 3in Turbo Inlet pipe, Agency Power Fuel Rails, Walbro fuel pump, PE 850cc injectors, Unabomber Sexy Rearend, Tranny Crossmember bushings, RCE springs 432whp
    03 Ninja 636

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DanaSTi View Post
    hell yea!! ryan is the best ever. tell him you know me. hes the only person i trust.
    the only person you trust THERE or the only person you trust in general? What about the other guys there? lol. Making me kinda scared now!!

Quote Originally Posted by Blup View Post
    the only person you trust THERE or the only person you trust in general? What about the other guys there? lol. Making me kinda scared now!!
    the only person i trust in general, id never take my car to anywhere else. hes the owner and the one who does all of the work. everyone else who works there works under him, they all have helped on my car. you took that the wrong way, dont be scared. did you check out their site, im on there.
    03 Ninja 636

Banned
    I thought you guys managaged to get this thread locked

Oh well, Hey Dani what do you d for work.

Banned
    the only person i trust in general, id never take my car to anywhere else. hes the owner and the one who does all of the work. everyone else who works there works under him, they all have helped on my car. you took that the wrong way, dont be scared. did you check out their site, im on there.
    Yea i did check out the site. And I did see your car on there. "hottie with a hot car" says them. lol. You've got some reputation going!

I'm not getting any major work done so I'm not really too worried. This is more of a "get some minor things done to see how i like them" thing. But the last three "performance shops" i've gone to have sucked so bad I wouldn't let them change my oil.... so now i'm terrified of any shop.

Impressive work coming from there...I've never heard of it.

How are you liking your Worx BOV? Just wondering since I've never actually heard one on a car...(gonna need an upgrade when I start pushing more boost, just trying to plan )
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    Impressive work coming from there...I've never heard of it.

How are you liking your Worx BOV? Just wondering since I've never actually heard one on a car...(gonna need an upgrade when I start pushing more boost, just trying to plan )
    i really like it. it sounds good, not really loud. and its sti crinkle red, so it matches everything, also its fully adjustable and has like 25 different settings.
    03 Ninja 636

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234