florida first time scooby owner

This is a discussion on florida first time scooby owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hello all i just want to introduce myself quick like, my names jason and i live near daytona beach florida. ...

florida first time scooby owner

hello all i just want to introduce myself quick like, my names jason and i live near daytona beach florida. i just purchased a 02 bug eye that is completly stock ive always owned hondas, i still have a mugen 97 prelude. so i am learning a lot of new stuff here. if anyone knows of any good performance shops or people around daytona that arent ass hats id like to talk to them so i dont screw up my car. also i do body work and interiors for a living so if anyone local needs work done feel free to ask

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Smile

Welcome to the club Jason!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"It's like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

I Support ClubWRX
    Greetings and welcome to the club Jason!

My last car was a 2000 Prelude. Great little cars.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome.I had a 97 prelude and a 00 Type R. The Rex is addictive.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Quote Originally Posted by josnroh View Post
    Welcome.I had a 97 prelude and a 00 Type R. The Rex is addictive.
    yes they are i had a talon that ran 22psi and last i built a civic that was only running 9 but i cant get away from the boosted cars my plans are to leave this mostly stock, im just going to lower it tbe and up pipe along w a ebc and ofcourse a tune. im considering getting a 50/50 bov ( yes i love the sound) plus they shouldnt damage the engine in the long term basicly that is all i mean face it it is a 02 wrx, if i really wanted to go fast id get a 06 sti my love is in old cars though. i am curently restoring a 57 chevrolet 210 ( and i wonder why i work 3 jobs lol)

I Support ClubWRX
    Quote Originally Posted by 386kustoms View Post
    yes they are i had a talon that ran 22psi and last i built a civic that was only running 9 but i cant get away from the boosted cars my plans are to leave this mostly stock, im just going to lower it tbe and up pipe along w a ebc and ofcourse a tune. im considering getting a 50/50 bov ( yes i love the sound) plus they shouldnt damage the engine in the long term basicly that is all i mean face it it is a 02 wrx, if i really wanted to go fast id get a 06 sti my love is in old cars though. i am curently restoring a 57 chevrolet 210 ( and i wonder why i work 3 jobs lol)
    Wow! Pics please?
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Wow! Pics please?
    i dont have a lot on here but here is a few i do have my black mugen lude, the old red vw in the background is a 56 vw i restored that i actually traded for the scooby my girls is300 and my 57 chevy wich i dont have any good pics on here but this is a pic of my 20s that i had to custom fit on the rear
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 37356.jpg   is300 004.jpg   P0001160.JPG   Picture 047.jpg   l_176a75a841e47a16cc31e52463bfb3e2.jpg