just bought:2002 wrx
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on just bought:2002 wrx within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I just bought my 2002 wrx w/ 53000 miles a couple of weeks ago. I got in a wreck with ...

just bought:2002 wrx

I just bought my 2002 wrx w/ 53000 miles a couple of weeks ago. I got in a wreck with my 1997 350whp boosted Honda prelude, and it was totaled. I got my motor, trans, and turbo set up out, and as I sell those parts, the money is going straight into my wrx.

The parts that are on the car inlclude: turbo xs utec (set to stage 2), greddy exhaust, bosal dp, gutted up-pipe, Prodrive Springs, GT-Spec Swaybar endlinks. the wheels from my prelude mounted right up they're akita 18".

parts either on order (waiting to come in) or sitting at my house include: IHI vf22 ball bearing turbo, aem cai, greddy profec b ebc, greddy type rs bov and walbro 255lph fule pump.

parts to come w/in the next 2 weeks: maybe the just-intercoolers fmic, and injectors (not sure which one's yet...looking at sti pinks or rc 750).

then it's just putting it all on and getting it tuned at the same time.

This car is already my baby. I love it!!

what do you guys think about the set up so far???

thanks for looking,
    brent

Last edited by bresne61; 09-30-2007 at 06:23 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club.
    Nice bugeye!
    I would like to see the dyno when you're done.

The profile on your tires looks a little too low to me. Is it just me or is there something wrong with your headlight lenses... That don't look like they are in good shape.
    Last edited by TheJ; 09-30-2007 at 02:52 PM. Reason: grammar > me
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

Quote Originally Posted by TheJ View Post
    Welcome to the club.
    Nice bugeye!
    I would like to see the dyno when your done.

The profile on your tires looks a little too low to me. Is it just me or is there something wrong with your headlight lenses... That don't look like they are in good shape.
    yeah the tire's are a bit low...My prelude was lowered 3", so they had to be. That's on the list too. haha. The headlights need to be restored...They sell a kit at wal-mart that will get rid of that.
    oh well ty for the comments
    brent

what kind of #'s do you guys think it will put up??

here's a pic of the prelude's engine bay...
    Last edited by bresne61; 09-30-2007 at 02:39 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Congrats, greetings and welcome to the club!

How must boost did you have on the H22A?

My previous car was a 2000 Prelude. Bone stock except for wheels / tires and a short ram. They are great little cars.
    Moderator for: Aftermarket Vendor & Installer Review / Detailing Forum / Engine Modifications / Exterior & Appearance
    New Member Hangout / Off Topic / Tri-State
    ScoobyDMC #003 Blobeye Syndicate #10
    2004 WRX Sedan PSM 5MT Tactrix Stage 2+ Blouch TD04 19T @ 21 psi
    Mods & Pics

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. Take care of that classic bugeye.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

...Welcome fellow bugeye......well now you have an AWD so you'll worries should be lessened......

~Kano~
    [God Bless You]
    Custom Catback Race Exhaust (3" piping + 4'5" tip tilted upward left). Blitz SUS Power Air Intake Filter. F1 Racing Stage 3 Clutch Kit. Titanium STi shifter. Blitz Dual Turbo Timer DC IV. ViS Carbon Fiber Hood. Blitz Super Sound Dual Drive BOV.
    Bugeye Mafioso #149
    www.myspace.com/kano07

Quote Originally Posted by 04.SPT.WRX View Post
    Congrats, greetings and welcome to the club!

How must boost did you have on the H22A?

My previous car was a 2000 Prelude. Bone stock except for wheels / tires and a short ram. They are great little cars.
    10psi

awd is amazing...i don't miss fwd at all hahaha

thanks from everyone
    stoked to be here
    --brent

welcome. i love the blue on the '02s they look sechsy.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.