New WRX Owner - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on New WRX Owner within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Welcome...

Welcome
    Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant,"If I live, I will kill you. If i die, you are forgiven. " such is the rule of Honor.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX
    Great looking car. I'm encouraged by the new blood that's finding it's way to us.

One of your pics shows your rear-view mirror; looks it has more functionality than the older models'. What all is built-in to it?
    --Ray
    Grandfather of the Bugeye Mafia
    2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
    2002 Subaru WRX Bugeyebrid Wagon

i like you choice lol i got the sedan. what kinda snowboard you got?

Well, i managed to get here in a whopping 12 hours, beat my old record by 50 minutes Working on getting everything settled in the apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by RayfieldsWRX View Post
    Great looking car. I'm encouraged by the new blood that's finding it's way to us.

One of your pics shows your rear-view mirror; looks it has more functionality than the older models'. What all is built-in to it?
    I think its just homelink system with a compass i believe, i'll look more into it when i get time and let ya know if theres anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Sik_WRX View Post
    i like you choice lol i got the sedan. what kinda snowboard you got?
    Hows the sedan? I was thinkin about it but decided to go with the hatch. I'm currently riding an 08 ride society.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12