hello all

This is a discussion on hello all within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hello, I'm Josh, I'm new to the forum as of today. I picked up a nice 04 WRX today for ...

Registered User lifesagamble420's Avatar

hello all

Hello, I'm Josh, I'm new to the forum as of today. I picked up a nice 04 WRX today for a reasonable price and just thought I'd say hi. I've got a question for you guys though. If I want to dig into upgrading the car, what are some quality websites to go to. Most of the research of done on google brought me to websites where things seemed rather overpriced so any help is appreciated. I'd like to pick up a boost guage, maybe some CF accents for the interior/exterior of the car aswell. But yeah, hello all

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    I had the same question and I would say that these sites are pretty good:

www.fastwrx.com
    www.jscspeed.com
    www.worldoneperformance.com

All those are quality sites that tend to have the lowest prices on mods.

As for boost gauges......hit up your local Kragen/Shucks/Checker Auto Parts store. At one Checker store I used to live near, they had a bunch of Autometer gauges on sale. That and if one goes belly up, which happened to my wife's oil pressure gauge, you can get a replacement one quick. As for pods for the gauges.....you could be SOL depending. Just order them from the above mentioned sites.
    Last edited by WaRX; 09-27-2007 at 11:42 PM.

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome to the club Josh!
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC