New to subies, got some q's!

This is a discussion on New to subies, got some q's! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've worked on subaru's for the past 2 years in my school's auto shop. I'm a senior this year, but ...

New to subies, got some q's!

I've worked on subaru's for the past 2 years in my school's auto shop. I'm a senior this year, but its almost 12 am and im tired (got school in the AM) so i'm not gonna type a lot.

Im looking for a new car to replace my 1995 Saturn before i go off to school. I'm looking for something with some great torque, AWD (for pennsylvania winters) comfortable, upgradable, and good looking. I'm looking into the Volkswagen Golf/GTi as well as the Impreza RS and WRX. Post 2000 definetly.

Which should i opt for, the Impreza RS or WRX? Pro's/Con's?

edit: off to school next year (college)
    Last edited by omgwtfbbqcopter; 09-23-2007 at 08:53 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

an 04-05 wrx imo
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. I would look toward the WRX just because of better performance but either is a good choice. Good luck.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

thanks. I'm only 17, so its gotta be under 11k if possible. I can sell both my saturns for $3k each after i get the paint job on the other one, so i'd have 6k plus whatever i can save. Plus my parents might pay the difference for graduation..