New to subies, got some q's!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on New to subies, got some q's! within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've worked on subaru's for the past 2 years in my school's auto shop. I'm a senior this year, but ...

New to subies, got some q's!

I've worked on subaru's for the past 2 years in my school's auto shop. I'm a senior this year, but its almost 12 am and im tired (got school in the AM) so i'm not gonna type a lot.

Im looking for a new car to replace my 1995 Saturn before i go off to school. I'm looking for something with some great torque, AWD (for pennsylvania winters) comfortable, upgradable, and good looking. I'm looking into the Volkswagen Golf/GTi as well as the Impreza RS and WRX. Post 2000 definetly.

Which should i opt for, the Impreza RS or WRX? Pro's/Con's?

edit: off to school next year (college)
    Last edited by omgwtfbbqcopter; 09-23-2007 at 09:53 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

an 04-05 wrx imo
    Army Ranger For Life ! Thin Blue Line
    Military Militia # 1911/ Blobeye Syndicate # 1911/ Modifier's Anonymous # 1911/ Hawk-Eye Alliance # 1911
    All We'll Drive
    DIFFERENT STROKES
    EVEN MY DENTIST TOLD ME FLOSS 7 DAYS A WEEK
    POST WH0RE KING

I Support ClubWRX
    Welcome. I would look toward the WRX just because of better performance but either is a good choice. Good luck.
    -The J
    New Members, CLICK & BOOKMARK these links:

"Driving most supercars is like trying to manhandle a cow up a back staircase. . . This is like smearing honey into Keira Knightly" -JC

thanks. I'm only 17, so its gotta be under 11k if possible. I can sell both my saturns for $3k each after i get the paint job on the other one, so i'd have 6k plus whatever i can save. Plus my parents might pay the difference for graduation..

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.