New WRX owner + Pics - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on New WRX owner + Pics within the New Member Hangout forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven ZOMG 335xi, I <3 that car. Nice WRX as well. that motor is bad ass. i ...

Quote Originally Posted by farBeyondDriven View Post
    ZOMG 335xi, I <3 that car.

Nice WRX as well.
    that motor is bad ass. i can't wait to see how the 135 will run! and tuners are coming out with reflashes that bump crank up to 340hp or so. who needs an ///M
    2012 VW GLI
    2012 Toyota Sienna LE AWD (thats right...swagger wagon)
    Hawk-Eye Alliance #011

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mikie13 View Post
    I know...I'd love to see what an Xi would run...its got the smaller turbo for quick spool to get the power going then the bigger turbo for breathing heavily. Quite the well engineered car...God I love BMWs...

I have had no difference in my Limited than any STI. Many people I've seen running 13.2-13.4 stock for an STI...I ran a 13.1 stock with a 104mph trap, stock, so I think my driving might be a bit ahead of the game. I have seen older STIs run 12.9xx stock though

Currently, I am running a 12.73 @107.6mph at Stage 2
    Wow, nice numbers! I actually thought 2007 STI's were supposed to be faster than older ones. Over time, I'm sure I'll learn most of it is a driver's game.

Thank you everybody for your compliments (and heads-up earlier!).
    2002 WRB
    VF34, EDM projectors, TEIN Flex coilovers, STi RA tranny, Brembos, STi interior, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by broosewee View Post
    Wow, nice numbers! I actually thought 2007 STI's were supposed to be faster than older ones. Over time, I'm sure I'll learn most of it is a driver's game.

Thank you everybody for your compliments (and heads-up earlier!).
    thanks for the comps as well! The 2007s are supposedly just a tad faster because of some small revisions in the drivetrain, but yes it mostly is the driver modifications that make whichever the fastest.

Scott (YBNormal07) ran a 12.9 stock on his 04 STI, so he could probably run a 12.8 on my 07 and probably a 12.6 with stage 2 on mine...I like to think I'm a decent driver, I just have to get better with my shifting...
    The Hawk-Eye Alliance #90|The Blobeye Syndicate #0|The Stink-Eye Mob #0|N.E.R.D. Founding Member & #3
    2012 Lightning Red WRX Sedan Stock...for now Soon to be OpenSource tuned by: Mattypants @ WTF Tuning
    "If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 giraffes, how many pancakes can fit on the roof? Purple, because aliens donít wear hats" -Ying

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123